Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what? She’s actually putting me off breastfeeding more and more. I don’t have children yet but always wanted to BF, but now she’s making such a show of it and how ‘easy it is’ to whip your nip out when actually that petrifies me. People who aren’t as confident will look at her in absolute fear that we should all be as confident in doing it in public when most people aren’t. Not because of the feeding of their baby, but because of some many judgey people / just general confidence
I wore a stretch vest under a tshirt - pull vest down & T-shirt up - no belly or boob hanging out. I was scared to feed out of my house to start with but babies feed a LOT so if you want to leave your house & bf it’s gonna be in public at some point. I don’t think anyone ever noticed. I fed both my babies til they turned 1. Mind you I didn’t broadcast it because no-one cares 🤣

Reactions: 4
I always thought you had to sterilise everything that baby will put in their mouth?
Could be outdated but I was told you sterilise to kill any bacteria from leftover powder and that as long as breast pumps are clean in hot soapy water or boiled you didn’t have to sterilise...my kids survived on me being told that but I accept I could be misinformed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Guidance changed between my girl being born in June 18 & my niece arriving in June 19 - I was giving the "breast milk is sterile so don't worry" info out to my sister in law - only to be presented with an NHS link that says sterilise everything 🙈

I dont get the constant feeding photos either - I'm almost 21 months in feeding my little one & have shared 1 photo with social media - it was for breastfeeding week or something like that & I was having a proud day. I've taken lots of others but they are for me to remember this particular part of parenting once its over - not to show the world on a daily basis! Keep some things for yourself, Feebs.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bloody Hello Fresh again!!! What’s with the sudden influx Fopperbollox, slimming world gem and now Herbster Hucknalls ma! This iNflUEnCer circus is just a merry go round of the same crap regurgitated isn’t it really! They can all bore off, it’s like watching QVC on repeat,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody Hello Fresh again!!! What’s with the sudden influx Fopperbollox, slimming world gem and now Herbster Hucknalls ma! This iNflUEnCer circus is just a merry go round of the same crap regurgitated isn’t it really! They can all bore off, it’s like watching QVC on repeat,
Herbster hucknall omg I’m dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could be outdated but I was told you sterilise to kill any bacteria from leftover powder and that as long as breast pumps are clean in hot soapy water or boiled you didn’t have to sterilise...my kids survived on me being told that but I accept I could be misinformed 🤷🏻‍♀️
I had a nicu baby and everything had to be sterilised! Pump wiped with anti bac wipes too after each use..

Reactions: 3
You don’t need to sterilise breastmilk bottles or pumps...breast milk is sterile it’s only powder you need to sterilise for.

Surely the queen of breastfeeding should know this 🤔
I had no idea about this! I used to sterilise my pump parts once a day...every day’s a school day!

As someone else said - they’re all supposed Slimming World consultants/members but don’t mention the syns...

Reactions: 2
Is the Katie Court she tagged on her stories her sister!? They are like chalk and cheese

I've seen her tits more than I've seen my own...and I'm breastfeeding too 😳 I find it really narcissistic and unnecessary?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t work out if she’s just getting them out now to troll us, or she really is that obsessed with her boobs being in the public domain so much? The woman literally is defining herself as just being about breastfeeding and that’s it, you’re more than an udder feebs, act like it for the love of god woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘I wouldn’t normally post this’ errr yeah you would. 100 times over, just why! There’s no need 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I'd be mortified people I know irl seeing my saggy tits all over 'the gram'. So narcissistic. She doesn't come across as a breastfeeding advocate but someone who just fancies herself a bit too much.

Reactions: 10
Her posts actually have me so cross and upset tonight. Being gifted a £300 pump or thereabouts when first time breastfeeding mums like me have to research the tit out of all of the pumps before we part with our well earned money...and even then I could only afford a £40 one. This whole gifting tit is getting ridiculous. We live in a world where these people think nothing of being gifted thousands of pounds of stuff and there are children and families who can barely afford food. Stop the world I want to get off!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.