Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not at all a fan of Feebs, but I do commend on her on mostly sticking to making healthier choices this pregnancy. I do agree with PP, she does look slimmer in the face and I imagine she’ll be a good stone or so lighter once the baby is born.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Vespers knows that there is a baby on the way yet? I have to say I’m appalled she hasnt been told and involved in the planning for her sibling’s arrival. How to ensure resentment from the very beginning!!

Reactions: 6
Does she really need to post a picture of her daughter with her hand down her top, why???!!

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker.
First time commenter!

I’ve tried not to comment for months well because of my job but tonight’s comments on her stories have fucked me off something rotten.

qualified MW here and her comments and her duck all knowledge on midwifery piss me right off. Midwives don’t just spend 3 years at university then a following 12-24 months on a preceptorship for some one who’s read a few books and given birth once preach about an evidence based degree that she knows duck all about.

You go ahead hen and eat your dates and have your perineal massage and hypnobirth and don’t listen to your midwife because of course feebs knows best. You can plan all you want for your perfect birth and I’m so happy you got it the last time but stop trying to lure other women into a false sense of security that there birth will be plain sailing because who’s the woman going to blaim when your stupid obnoxious recommendations go wrong and she ends up with failure to progress and a cat 2 section and maybe piles for good measure.
Not you, but her midwife.
You stupid bleeping arse.

Glad that’s off my chest 😅

Also i just want to point out that I am in total support and advocate for women and it’s there birth, their choice and informed consent is so important, but there are evidence based guidelines and procedures we follow to the core to prevent maternal mortality for a reason.
Most of the vibes that I get from her posts is, please ignore all medical advice given because it’s your baby your birth and listen to moi because I am the font of all knowledge and of course have a medical degree in PREACH. It’s so dangerous and I would never in any circumstances listen to a ‘SW consultant’ on the gram.

Think I have over done it in comments tonight, I apologise.
don‘t apologise for your comments and can I just say thank you for all the babies you have helped to deliver into this world and the majority of women are extremely grateful for it at what is an extremely wonderful but also absolutely bloody terrifying event in your life ( any woman who said she wasn’t terrified giving birth is a bloody liar )....
Complications can happen even in the best laid out birth plan .... and your right it’s damn right dangerous and utterly irresponsible for her to be spouting nonsense, she has given birth to 1 child it does not make her an expert as every birth is different.
God forbid if anything goes wrong for her with this one

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I saw Feebs fish and chips post and at first I thought there were gaviscon sachets on the tray! Which I needed with most meals in the third trimester when I was pregnant....

Hands down her top again from all angles 🤢🤢
I find it really strange that she posts a picture of her daughter with her hands down her top. Surely she should be teaching V boundaries and what’s appropriate? Not taking a selfie and posting it on the gram!

I don’t get the “flexitarian” thing... surely if you can eat meat and fish when you feel like it... that’s just the same as any normal non vegetarian person so why does it need a label 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 18
I think that Vesper is going to be a nightmare when the baby comes...seems she rules the roost and is allowed to put her hands down mums top whenever she wants, she is going to have a hard time understanding the massive change, and who can blame her...this is why surely Feebs should have told her by now that theres a new baby on the way? I cant get my head around it 🙁

Reactions: 12
I don’t get the “flexitarian” thing... surely if you can eat meat and fish when you feel like it... that’s just the same as any normal non vegetarian person so why does it need a label 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Yesss 👐🏻
I saw this too and thought what?? 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought this too. Like I’m a flexigymatarian.....sometimes I can be arsed to exercise sometimes I can’t 🤷‍♀️ Sounds better than lazy bastard doesn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why post pictures of you at your heaviest as before and lightest as after? Misleading when she didn’t manage to maintain her “after” even until the beginning of her first pregnancy! They are both before pictures feebs love!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she hasn’t told Vesper that she’s having a baby, I hope for V’s sake that she actually takes the shock really well (although it will piss me off if Feebs gets the perfect reaction from her :ROFLMAO: Smug level 1000)

• Haha
I think that Vesper is going to be a nightmare when the baby comes...seems she rules the roost and is allowed to put her hands down mums top whenever she wants, she is going to have a hard time understanding the massive change, and who can blame her...this is why surely Feebs should have told her by now that theres a new baby on the way? I cant get my head around it 🙁
Me either. I’ve said before about this as my second is now 9wks and my first turned 2yrs last month. We got the “Princess Polly I’m a New Big Sister” book and as soon as I started showing we started reading it to my daughter, pretty much every day! We wanted to prepare her as much as possible as it’s a big change from having all the attention to having a tiny baby around. I think it’s bonkers that she’s not preparing Vesper!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Cue all the “OMG whys she behaving this way” posts when vesper flips out when the baby comes

Reactions: 9
Cue all the “OMG whys she behaving this way” posts when vesper flips out when the baby comes
Exactly. She needs to stop with this letting vesper put her hand down her top, she will only do it more when the baby’s here and feebs is ‘boobin 🤢🤮’ what’s she going to do then, tell her no, get annoyed? But it’s ok for her to do it now, why on earth isn’t she teaching her it’s not right and she can’t be doing that

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she hasn’t told Vesper that she’s having a baby, I hope for V’s sake that she actually takes the shock really well (although it will piss me off if Feebs gets the perfect reaction from her :ROFLMAO: Smug level 1000)
I have to admit the joy I felt when vesper entered the terrible twos was at feebs level smugness 🤣

She would always go on about how she didn’t have tantrums, and then as they all inevitably do, she hit that wonderful age where no amount of sensory play baskets are going to make any difference - it’s lay on the floor in Tesco because you won’t buy them a kinder egg time!

I think she said the reason she didn’t tell vesper about her pregnancy is because she’d keep asking when the baby was coming 🤔 my little girl was older than vesper when I was pregnant, she turned 4 just after I had my second - and yes she would ask me when the baby was coming out but not daily and I’m not the most patient of parents and it didn’t annoy me 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think it can do any good doing it this way. Like what the HELL is that girl going to think when mummy and daddy have a couple of days away (sorry I mean of course feebs won’t have to spend any time AT ALL in hospital after she’s powerfully and peacefully farted this kid out with no intervention WHATSOEVER) and then come home with a very noisy little person who takes up all their time?

It’s a recipe for disaster. Yes I do agree at 2 and a half you could tell her over and over again that she was going to be a big sister and she still wouldn’t totally understand what that meant but give the girl some warning at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just had my second and we told my little boy whose 3 after my first scan and he loved it he's been great up to now and was really excited sometimes there's a tad bit of jealousy when I'm holding the baby don't get me wrong but I think not telling her will be so much worse of a shock to her system for her cos she will no longer but number 1 and it's quite hard for them to understand this

Reactions: 4
So whilst she’s stuffing a big pizza I’m just imagining the posts after she’s had Lambretta or whatever they’ll call new baby......lets be honest she’s done fairly well to only gain what she has so inevitably she will at a guess he lighter after baby’s born than when she got pregnant “I followed slimming world throughout my whole pregnancy and I actually lost weight” “join my fantastic group and we can make sure you can stuff 5 takeaways a week and still not pile 4 stone on”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wish someone would ask her why she's so smug on her questions thing on her stories 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.