Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just needs to back off bashing a job she doesn’t and probably would never know how to do. My sister in law is a midwife and I can’t begin to imagine the pressure of bringing a tiny human safely into the world as well as keeping mum safe. When she’s capable of doing the job then I’ll listen to her, until then, she needs to shut her face
A midwife is there to empower and support the woman. The views Feebs has around birth will likely be because she has a wonderful supportive birth team around her.
Midwives do not bring babies into the world, women do. They birth them.

Reactions: 5
Pre eclampsia and other life threatening complications to mother and baby just do not exist in feebs world

Consultant: you have pre eclampsia and we recommend urgent induction
Feebs: oh no it's ok I'll eat more date puree, listen to my hypnobirthing CDs, it'll all be fine and have the baby at home

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feebs is clearly expecting a super speedy delivery. They say to eat dates 6 weeks before due date. Feebs has been doing it her whole pregnancy 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t get the battle with the clothes? My daughter is 4 weeks younger than Vespar and Iv never had a battle with her?! I choose what shes wearing then I get her dressed, she’s never refused or demanded she wears something else? Maybe mine just isn’t interested in fashion yet 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
So glad she’s becoming a bit of a handful though after allll the smugness lately 🙊
Oh my god my 2.5 year old is a devil when it comes to clothes. She would wear princess dresses and wellies only for a good week. Even if she picks it out, she still doesn’t WANT to get dressed. It’s a battle every day, twice a day. I just have to grab her and basically force her!

BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHER GOOD GOD. Just get Jim to take them with his iPhone.
Oh she really is too extra. Dates, eating her placenta and now wants the birth photographed by a pro?! The mw’s at my youngest sons birth wouldn’t let my husband video with his phone until they knew everything was fine, as that was their policy, and this annoying bint wants a full on photo shoot, I can’t.

She has got rose coloured glasses about her singular birth experience to date. I very much doubt she will be permitted to have the event photographed in hospital but there is nothing preventing it at a home birth.

Reactions: 4
I’m no earth mother, and I definitely don’t preach about it but I had a home birth, i am deathly frightened of hospitals and doctors etc and I was worried about panicking and sending my baby into panic as well. I would have gone in if I had to but I’m not some hippie stupid person because I had my baby at home.

what IS stupid is preaching to other people about it as if you’re a medic, when you’re not.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my Christ......ginger minge wants the whole thing recording then she will be eating the placenta in capsule form. Why???!!! Oh come on all sit around we’ve got a dvd to show you.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my Christ she’s asking for birth photo recommendations, may god have mercy upon our souls, high definition feebs foof all over the gram 😩🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHER GOOD GOD. Just get Jim to take them with his iPhone.
I could actually scream, she is such a knob. Will she be adding this to her budget/money saving highlight?! What an absolute dick.

Reactions: 4
I loved the ‘evidence’ Behind eating dates! A whole 120 people in the study 🤦‍♀️ That is not a comprehensive clinical study 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pre eclampsia and other life threatening complications to mother and baby just do not exist in feebs world

Consultant: you have pre eclampsia and we recommend urgent induction
Feebs: oh no it's ok I'll eat more date puree, listen to my hypnobirthing CDs, it'll all be fine and have the baby at home
Preeclampsia can end in death of mother and baby if the woman is not induced, Feebs is one dangerous woman suggesting that being induced is not good

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.