Sweat App - Kayla Itsines

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried this app? I'm looking for a programme to follow that has weigh/strength training but that I can mix up with some other exercise styles too.
I generally focus on strength training as this is what I enjoy and I'm reasonably experienced - I just lack direction/progression.
I want something that I can use in the gym or at home, that isn't watching videos (other than to check form). I previously did Alexia Clark which I did enjoy but think I just got a bit bored of after a couple of years.
Any feedback appreciated, reviews seem positive but good to get 'real life' perspective 😊

Yep I use it and have been since about September last year I think, although not always consistently! I’m doing my second round of the 12 week BBG programme. I always thought it looked a bit gimmicky and that the workouts probably wouldn’t be that good but it’s a really impressive app, there’s something for everyone. There’s a hiit programme, a couple of weights programmes with different instructors and home versions if you’re not able to go to the gym, also Pilates and yoga. You can switch around the programmes as much as you want and they also have a section where you can find a workout to suit your goal that day such as a quick workout, or glutes or upper body. I’m really pleased with it and going to switch to one of the weight lifting programmes when I’ve finished this round of BBG. The app won’t be for everyone but I’m really impressed.

Reactions: 1
No, I got a free trial and didn't renew. I like real-time workouts to follow, not a list of exercises with that kind of weird electronic voice telling you when to change exercise. I prefer FIIT or Les Mills tbh.

ETA: Just re-read your original post. You might enjoy it actually!

Reactions: 1