SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days, the latest story asking for tips on how to handle her partner being away. She’s completely smothering! 😬 I’d run for the hills 😭

Reactions: 1
Surely she'd be used of him going away by now? That story about the dog shagging "daddy's" leg 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she always blurts out inappropriate sexual things that just shouldn't be shared. She gives me the ick. They both do as a couple

Reactions: 5
She has no identity outside of the man she is dating. It’s clear she has no self confidence.

Reactions: 1
Oh my days, the latest story asking for tips on how to handle her partner being away. She’s completely smothering! 😬 I’d run for the hills 😭
Oh man and how she answered someone's question about how all her happiness doesn't come from her man. hahahaha BS
I don't think she's got the friends/hobbies outside of her relationship balance just right.

Reactions: 2
anyone else think she’s bigger now than when she first started to lose weight? I feel he’s really done her dirty sharing that video although tbf she’s reshared it

Reactions: 8
anyone else think she’s bigger now than when she first started to lose weight? I feel he’s really done her dirty sharing that video although tbf she’s reshared it
I think so. When I saw that video I was shocked, definitely did her dirty

Reactions: 2