Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone is criticising Suzie for the size or cost of the diamond, just her bad taste, which is obviously subjective 🙂

Most of us are turned off (not to mention, bored) by her endless conspicuous consumption.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Amelia will be losing her mind! LOL
I know Amelia’s desperate to get married but I was always under the impression that she totally looked down on Victoria and Sue ( cause they poor but especially sue, it’s obvious she sees her as trashy). She prefers Victoria because Victoria is a tall, blonde, white woman, the type that Amelia has a deep, unresolved subconscious desire to be and therefore she emulates them to a disturbing degree - dying hair blonde, trashing her younger self, role playing as christian when she’s a iraqi Jew***

So, I dunno, I don’t think Amelia’s crying herself to sleep over this because they’re in SE class lower to her unattainable one. However if many acquaintances in her SE got married, she’d freak out.

***such a disappointment, I would really love to know more about being an Iraqi/Persian Jew.

Reactions: 3
I dun like to comment on people’s rings but….

1) why does she call it her mom’s ring when she changed out the main stone in the middle and added in the missing ones? That’s practically a new ring already? I mean if she re-sized, polished, simple repairs i can understand why.

2) also… only Suze’s brain can think that she is sustainable cos she used her mom’s ring lol but she changed almost everything about it (except the design).

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised she admitted to them being lab grown diamonds to be honest. I get if she liked the ring it’s nice to use it and rework it but I don’t understand the financial side, she’s so obsessed with material items and upgrading her home it just seems weird to spend so little on a ring she is going to wear for the rest of her life, using her mums ring and paying for a small sapphire and poxy lab grown diamonds is such a cop out, did Ryan not bother saving at all to give her something he’s worked hard for?

Reckon she’ll be one of these influencers who upgrades her own ring ever few years like Anna saccone or Lydia Millen.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised she admitted to them being lab grown diamonds to be honest. I get if she liked the ring it’s nice to use it and rework it but I don’t understand the financial side, she’s so obsessed with material items and upgrading her home it just seems weird to spend so little on a ring she is going to wear for the rest of her life, using her mums ring and paying for a small sapphire and poxy lab grown diamonds is such a cop out, did Ryan not bother saving at all to give her something he’s worked hard for?

Reckon she’ll be one of these influencers who upgrades her own ring ever few years like Anna saccone or Lydia Millen.
It’s a myth that mined diamonds retain value. There is absolutely nothing wrong with lab diamonds. I work on the jewellery industry. There is absolutely no reason to be snobby with regards to the more ethical stone option.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Well I bet Ryan has no spare money seeing as he'd paid for most of the conversion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she admitted to them being lab grown diamonds to be honest.
I could be overanalyzing this, but I actually think she strategically mentioned that to build a (false lol) positive image of herself.

I assume she said that because she wanted to be like "look, I'm super PC and ethical!" Mined diamonds tend to have a reputation for being unethically sourced ("blood diamonds," child laborers, unsafe working conditions, etc.) So lab-grown diamonds are gaining popularity because they're seen as more "ethical" socially, environmentally, etc.

Basically, I think she's pretending to be someone who ethically shops for items. But she's a total hypocrite because she has a ton of designer items, has a huge carbon footprint from traveling all the time and receiving PR packages, etc.

Reactions: 10
The whole diamond industry is a massive con (as well as being horrendously unethical ) when you start digging into it.
I'm already married but if I was redoing the whole engagement thing id definitely get lab grown diamonds.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A bit random, but her fiance has such a bad haircut. 😬

He looks like a Catholic Friar with a bowl cut. The geometric angles of his sideburns are so bizarre as well, it looks as if you could play Tetris with them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the ring just comes down to: Ryan didn't have enough money to do what she wanted so she compromised. She'll upgrade at some point since I don't see the sentimentality lasting. It's nice it's her mom's and she was probably restricted in what size of stones she could pick for the setting, but at the end of the day, it's not very her, even though she thinks she's small and dainty. Acting like she wouldn't have said yes to a honker from Tiffany or HW 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a myth that mined diamonds retain value. There is absolutely nothing wrong with lab diamonds. I work on the jewellery industry. There is absolutely no reason to be snobby with regards to the more ethical stone option.
I’ve heard this! I found it quite interesting actually.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.