Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sell mes jumper this morning 😆 She has zero style, she is either dressed like a teenager who just won the lotto or a 50 year old housewife like her dose of a mother. Style queen my ass!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She clearly gets botox or filler yet is swearing by Boots new retinol product. Surely that's false advertising 🤷‍♀️ people thinking they will have a plump face like sue if they buy it....No luv just pop in for yizzer filler and you can go back and use yizzer Simple products for the same effect!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I'd love to use that cream she uses to get rid of my wrinkles and plump my skin... And get Botox and fillers also to achieve that result, just like Su 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sell mes jumper this morning 😆 She has zero style, she is either dressed like a teenager who just won the lotto or a 50 year old housewife like her dose of a mother. Style queen my ass!!
Zero style ? Come on now , I didn’t really notice the jumper until you mentioned it , sure look if she’s happy wearing it ,

Reactions: 1
Zero style ? Come on now , I didn’t really notice the jumper until you mentioned it , sure look if she’s happy wearing it ,
Yes zero style, it’s all tacky on trend cheap shite or ostentatious labels. That doesn’t constitute style, as I said she looks like a teenager who won the lotto one day and a middle aged woman the next 🤷🏼‍♀️

Agree with @Tellmethis - she has zero style... minus style actually.
Minus style 🤣

Reactions: 13
For a fashion blogger her style is shocking. Who remembers that hermes belt she had to get surgically removed. All she does is fire something tight on with a designer bag or shoe. Her style is wick. So so sooooo tacky!

Reactions: 14
We're seeing plenty of Dylz in the last 24hrs. His hand, his foot.... someone's trying a bit too hard to prove they haven't split 🤔

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.