Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually don’t mind Susie but today she’s been all over social media kissing the Sussex arses about the royal baby debate🙄. She actually said it made her cry ! I reckon old susie trying to get an invite to rub shoulders at the palace.

Reactions: 3
Love her! She doesn’t try and hide who she is, she shares her actually opinions and she is open to discussions - unlike a lot of other mums mentioned on tattle.

Reactions: 9
Love her! She doesn’t try and hide who she is, she shares her actually opinions and she is open to discussions - unlike a lot of other mums mentioned on tattle.
Well that was my thought too but today really showed her in another light almost like arse kissing the royals.

Reactions: 1
I love her. She’s the only one whose posts I consistently like. If she’s getting emotional about the royal baby, I wonder if she may be pregnant herself?

Reactions: 2
I don't think you can say she's arse kissing when you're talking about people who will never see what she's saying. I think she's just being empathetic. I appreciated what she had to say.

Reactions: 10
I don't think you can say she's arse kissing when you're talking about people who will never see what she's saying. I think she's just being empathetic. I appreciated what she had to say.
It just seemed really over the top tbh like she has something to gain from it. It wasn’t her usual say it once give your opinion & move on scenario. She has been on and on about it on every platform then to say she wanted to cry jeez anyone would think Megan markle had died or something it was really odd

I love her. She’s the only one whose posts I consistently like. If she’s getting emotional about the royal baby, I wonder if she may be pregnant herself?
Who knows it was way over the top though i found it quite odd

I used to really enjoy following her but then found her to be quite passive aggressive on stories and her engagement is poor.

Reactions: 14
I remember her saying before that they did a magazine shoot with Milo and she HATED it as she just wanted to be home, no make up on, comfy clothes and bonding with her baby and not dressed up in front of a camera.

I skipped the stories but that could be where it’s coming from?

I like her and I do enjoy watching her in general

Reactions: 1
I love her. I thought she was spot on about Meghan too.
Really??? I honestly don’t get it. What would make her cry?? What’s actually been done ? They are having their baby in private fair enough some people disagree. No ones died. It seems ridiculous to me that would make you cry. She’s probably never even met her 🙄

I used to find her really funny but then she got all serious and basically just moans all the time so I unfollowed.

Reactions: 16
Really??? I honestly don’t get it. What would make her cry?? What’s actually been done ? They are having their baby in private fair enough some people disagree. No ones died. It seems ridiculous to me that would make you cry. She’s probably never even met her 🙄

I can't speak for what Susie's intentions were, but I think it was more about her reflecting on the situation Meghan has been in. Dealing with an incredible level of scrutiny, awful racism, and all during what is a really difficult time for any woman. The emotions came because she could, on her own level, relate to parts of that experience. Not every time that you cry has to be because of pure sadness, it can be from frustration, empathy, regret, or reflecting on your own situation.

Reactions: 9
I do feel like there might be some people who are "hanger-ons" because of who her partner is.

Reactions: 7
I found her recent random stories on Disney again really odd, is it for the engagement? Like, you went last year and I doubt many people are asking you about it?

I do mostly like her, she’s gotten a bit serious and whatever lately like she believes her own hype.

Reactions: 5
I do feel like there might be some people who are "hanger-ons" because of who her partner is.
Agreed. I think that was my point. Would she be saying it upset her so much if it was someone else? There are some women facing so much worse after birth than having a picture taken 🙄 And to make it about race is a load of s**t. All the royals are targeted in some way or another in the press it kind of comes with the job!

I found her recent random stories on Disney again really odd, is it for the engagement? Like, you went last year and I doubt many people are asking you about it?

I do mostly like her, she’s gotten a bit serious and whatever lately like she believes her own hype.
I agree she kind of lives off the back of moaning and her boyfriend. Her stories were like I didn’t want the gold mentioned during my labour 😂 just casually dropping that in there susie with a sticker emoji of a gold medal. Yeah right love you really want that keeping under wraps don’t you 🤨

I can't speak for what Susie's intentions were, but I think it was more about her reflecting on the situation Meghan has been in. Dealing with an incredible level of scrutiny, awful racism, and all during what is a really difficult time for any woman. The emotions came because she could, on her own level, relate to parts of that experience. Not every time that you cry has to be because of pure sadness, it can be from frustration, empathy, regret, or reflecting on your own situation.
I think it was a big story that gets engagement tbh. Oh and the opportunity to mention yet again hey boyfriend has a gold medal but I didn’t want it mentioned during my labour 🙄 ffs is so transparent!

Just been reading her Twitter feed she seems to pick our inflammatory stuff in the media and open up the debate. Great work susie for your engagement 👍. Also if the said c5 Programme upsets you so much you could just not watch it ????? 😆

Last edited:
I agree she kind of lives off the back of moaning and her boyfriend
She went mad when someone on MN said referred to her as Greg Wotsits girlfriend. She’s a person in her own right, dontcha know?
She (in a joking manner) threatened to ‘cut’ anyone who said anything against Candice Braithewaite once and was always getting the wrong end of the stick on the MN influencers threads. Having said that, I quite liked her as she had a dry sense of humour but haven’t followed her for ages.

• Wow
She went mad when someone on MN said referred to her as Greg Wotsits girlfriend. She’s a person in her own right, dontcha know?
She (in a joking manner) threatened to ‘cut’ anyone who said anything against Candice Braithewaite once and was always getting the wrong end of the stick on the MN influencers threads. Having said that, I quite liked her as she had a dry sense of humour but haven’t followed her for ages.
Oh wow 😮 I think she’s funny yes but full of herself and clearly a bit mad !!

Aw I love Susie. I do skip all the Ads now because I’m just not interested. I like that she is always with her boys all the time and not always desperate to get away from them like most other floggers. Always a laugh and down to earth.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.