Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t show the boys faces but shows a picture of daphne holding her dress up to show her pants 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I can not believe she’s posted that picture of her child showing her knickers.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
People ‘need’ her seven nice things list at the beginning of the week??
Such a relief it’s now on a Tuesday. I honestly couldn’t enjoy myself until she’d told me what I was supposed to enjoy
She won’t show the boys faces but shows a picture of daphne holding her dress up to show her pants 🤦‍♀️
that was clearly a beg for pants and nighttime nappies.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I can not believe she’s posted that picture of her child showing her knickers.
We’ve got some hilarious pictures of a child in my family who decided she wanted to potty train just as we went to Disney 😳 but there’s no way we would post them to thousands of followers 😬 I don’t think we’ve actually posted them anywhere other than her mother’s phone. I can’t imagine her growing up & finding out that we had done that 😭

Reactions: 3
‘Lots of you have mentioned needing it closer to the start of the week’ I’m sorry, NEEDING it??? Who are these people? Who spends their time messaging a z list influencer asking for a list nobody asked for, to be on a different day??? WHAT?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Regarding her need to discuss the dispatches programme/Russell Brand.

"Alexa, play McFly it's all about you"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another week, another eggies where Greg gets annoyed with Daphne
This is the thing whenever I have actually watched eggies (🤮) I swear he always seems actively annoyed by her and not in a joke way, he genuinely looks pissed! which doesn’t translate well on video it just makes it awkward viewing

Reactions: 4
This is the thing whenever I have actually watched eggies (🤮) I swear he always seems actively annoyed by her and not in a joke way, he genuinely looks pissed! which doesn’t translate well on video it just makes it awkward viewing
Exactly this. And it makes me wonder, if he’s like that with her ON camera, what the hell is he like behind closed doors?

Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over the fact they think ‘Eggies’ is a thing?! Who’s watching and liking ffs?! The same people who ask Susan the imaginary questions no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.