Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she do anything but moan about her bleeping over privileged life? Christ id give anything to not have to work and stay at home with my kid, get my hair and nails done when I want, be able to fit exercise in etc etc.

Reactions: 8
Greg the Beg isn't much better. Just had to throw in to his The Queen post that he met her and then "joking" about how proud his is of his knob in his stories 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the reminder to take some time, Suze.

I’ll be sure to let my boss know that I’m taking 10 mins to chill, in between working a full-time job in part-time hours, looking after my child when he’s not at nursery, doing half the cleaning/tidying/cooking/food shop/general life admin.

God knows how you find the time to do that with two kids at school and two parents (and regular grandmother) to look after the remaining child. Maybe you sacrifice your weekly manicure time or daily run time. Who knows?

Reactions: 12
Latest story
But Susan, your baby doesn’t look like all the other babies??
Also, she’s no longer a baby.
Came here to see if anyone else shared my opinion on this and these are spot on! Daf ain’t a baby anymore, looks exactly the same as your other kids who I recon I’m gunna be able to recognise until they’re teenagers anyway from all the previous posts.. also she’s very, particular looking too 👀🥴

Reactions: 4
Are we still slating this small child for their looks? Of all the things to slag off Susan for and it's this that crops up...?
Hardly, it’s the mother constantly parading her face around that’s unacceptable, using excuses such as ‘all babies look the same’. Yeah right.
Can’t wait for the day her daughter’s face is covered, just like her sons. I wonder what age Susan thinks will be acceptable

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.