Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% reads her tattle thread ! She would never ever admit to it but there is no way old smuggy mcsmug face wouldn’t have a nose at what was being said about her. The utter desperation to be seen and admired ! In reality she provides me with comedy as she is so bloody horrible !

Reactions: 5
She 100% reads her tattle thread ! She would never ever admit to it but there is no way old smuggy mcsmug face wouldn’t have a nose at what was being said about her. The utter desperation to be seen and admired ! In reality she provides me with comedy as she is so bloody horrible !
She not only reads her thread, she’s also been on here and commented various times before - under a pseudonym of course

Reactions: 8
There’s no way they won’t want to milk every penny out of this baby’s arrival so it’ll be hush hush then a magazine deal where they show pics of her (because babies all look the same 😂) then back to the flimsy ‘no pictures’ rule she imposed on herself on SM that she kicks herself for every day. All while accepting every free thing that’s going 😠

Thought of a thread title - Shameless Susie and Gregler Bing, pretend they want privacy but need the Ching Ching

Never suggested a thread title before but this just came to me 🤣
This thread title has won but it's too long and I have no idea how to reword it so it still works.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.