Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been blocked too 🤣🤣🤣
How does she find us to block us I don't even follow her? I find it a bit creepy to be honest. (my insta handle is similar to my name on here has she read stuff on here?) I am baffled!!
I imagine she reads this thread regularly, to keep tabs on what we’re saying and then play the victim.

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s defo reading on here for sure. I’m not sure how she can figure out who you are to block you though. That seems kinda next level creepy! I don’t follow her but I have a snoop now and then (waiting for the pregnancy announcement).

I hate that she’s asking people to send emails in and telling them ‘not be be embarrassed’ she totally gets off on having that kinda power to decide who is deemed worthy 🤮 most people would refer to local groups (there’s a few in my area) where referrals come from social workers, teachers, health visitors and other healthcare professionals. And they’ll put a call out to the community if they need very certain things. I dunno, I know she’s trying to appear to be doing a good thing but it’s just so cringe the way she’s going about it,

Also, I hate when she says a company are ‘running’ a discount. She really is desperate to be American isn’t she. Crrrrrrringe Susan.

Reactions: 4
I've been blocked too 🤣🤣🤣
How does she find us to block us I don't even follow her? I find it a bit creepy to be honest. (my insta handle is similar to my name on here has she read stuff on here?) I am baffled!!
Have you been watching her stories? She’s probably blocking people that don’t follow her but watch her stories as she’ll assume they’re from tattle. I know of a couple of other Instagramers who do the same

Have you been watching her stories? She’s probably blocking people that don’t follow her but watch her stories as she’ll assume they’re from tattle. I know of a couple of other Instagramers who do the same
I was following and watching stories and got blocked yesterday

Reactions: 1
Yes probably that then. I haven't watched her stories for a good few days she probably blocked me then. Who has time for that? She is a sad little act

Just wish I had posted some home truths before she blocked me 😂😂

Susie, it is not unusual for a young boy to want to wear make up, wear dresses and try nail varnish. IT IS NOT WEIRD OR WONDERFUL. It is normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now she’s slagging off digeredoos and bagpipes. Insulting both aboriginal and Scottish cultures 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I slag off bagpipes all the time but I’m Scottish it’s allowed 😂
I’m Scottish too and I actually like the bagpipes! It’s annoying how it’s not seen as culturally insensitive to slag them off but everything else in the world is (also I know Scottish folk can take a slagging and generally have a good sense of humour about these things).

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion: Racist Susie Verrill, your non apology ‘apology’ has been deleted! Hoping everyone’s forgotten that you ever tweeted?

Reactions: 24
Susan’s set up yet another donation page, deleted her “apologies” in the hope the trolls on tattle will forget their rage.

Reactions: 5
I’m Scottish too and I actually like the bagpipes! It’s annoying how it’s not seen as culturally insensitive to slag them off but everything else in the world is (also I know Scottish folk can take a slagging and generally have a good sense of humour about these things).
When I still lived with my mum and dad in France, my old orchestra were so proud of them having a piper when we played Highland Cathedral for our concert one year that they put the piper right next to me. It put me off them for life 😂

Reactions: 2
Also, did anyone think she was really shady about what they’re going to do with the “extra” money? Is this going to be a PTWM situ? 😅
They’ll be saving that money to pay off the papers when they report that Greg Rutherford from Pride of Britain is engaged to someone who shared racist, ableist and discrimatory views on a public forum labelling them “close to the bone humour” and offering no apology. Just a thought.

Reactions: 10
FB_IMG_1605191675829.jpg

🙄
Susie Verril has deleted her non apology about about the racist tweets?

And joking about Greg being a starving african.

Can we start a new thread
FB_IMG_1605191675829.jpg

This is most liked from November 3rd:

Racist Susie: Shopping Guru for the woke - thank goodness for Swipe-ups or she'd be broke.

I'll set up.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.