Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be interested to know if brands like Regatta will drop Greg too? I know they both worked with them or if they’ll keep Greg on.

Out of interest what do you guys want to see from Greg? I’ve been thinking about it since my comment last night about how FOD and Greg carry on as normal etc. He’s obvs in a difficult position whether to publicly condemn his partner or speak out cos everyone is clearly waiting. Not sure what I expect from him so was curious for your thoughts.

I don’t follow her but assume it’s so she doesn’t have to speak up against her mate?
I actually think he’s handled it worse that FOD did and that made me cringe.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I’d be interested to know if brands like Regatta will drop Greg too? I know they both worked with them or if they’ll keep Greg on.

Out of interest what do you guys want to see from Greg? I’ve been thinking about it since my comment last night about how FOD and Greg carry on as normal etc. He’s obvs in a difficult position whether to publicly condemn his partner or speak out cos everyone is clearly waiting. Not sure what I expect from him so was curious for your thoughts.

Anything but stuff about chickens

Reactions: 1
I actually think he’s handled it worse that FOD did and that made me cringe.
Jolly Greg with his chickens.
Makes me laughhhhhhhhh.

Maybe it's a secret cry for help.
Susie cannot be a nice person to live with :( get out Greg. Take the kids. Burn all their pretentious fancy clothes and live a life of freedom!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is her mate Mother Pukka suddenly making a swift exit from all social media claiming delayed maternity leave? It all seems a bit sudden. Hope it not a case of jumping ship before things are exposed about her. Don’t know if I’ve turned too cynical or not!
Are they actually ‘mates’ though, or did they just have one picture together when their kids were small? I follow MP and used to follow SV and don’t really remember there being much overlap / mentions / comments etc.
I honestly don’t believe SV has any real mates - she’s the mean girl who witches about everyone behind their back.

Piss off to Arizona with that grinning fool and stay there.

Reactions: 15
It’s very odd. Isn’t her child 2 or 3 now?
She went back to work when she was 2 weeks old. I understand her wanting to step back and spend some time with her children, but at this point would you call it "maternity leave"? Surely it's just time off to focus on other things?

Reactions: 14
Makes me laughhhhhhhhh.

Susie cannot be a nice person to live with :( get out Greg. Take the kids. Burn all their pretentious fancy clothes and live a life of freedom!!!!!
She doesn’t seem to like the animals either. I suppose that’s what you get when you order a bride from Twitter 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She went back to work when she was 2 weeks old. I understand her wanting to step back and spend some time with her children, but at this point would you call it "maternity leave"? Surely it's just time off to focus on other things?
Someone get to her Twitter! Quick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact Susie isn't taking responsibility is worse
The fact Jolly old Greg is posting endless chick updates is ludicrous.....

Instagram is basically MLM of lifestyle influencers now I think about it....
It's Mummylifestyle Juiceplus.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me laughhhhhhhhh.

Maybe he's moved in with the chickens into the coop.

• Haha
Do we need a new name for the next thread?

Susie's a racist now the plot thickens , meanwhile Greg is living with the chicken's.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
iamalisonperry - worked with her at Look magazine (I think I was Look). Always a suggestion they were mates but I'm not sure Alison liked her that much.
I remember Susie on alison's podcast admitting to basically always slagging off colleagues who had to leave early for childcare reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Are they actually ‘mates’ though, or did they just have one picture together when their kids were small? I follow MP and used to follow SV and don’t really remember there being much overlap / mentions / comments etc.
I honestly don’t believe SV has any real mates - she’s the mean girl who witches about everyone behind their back.

Piss off to Arizona with that grinning fool and stay there.
Its the timing of Mother Pukka’s departure that I find strange. By ‘exiting’ the same time as Susie V & Mrs Meldrum it just makes MP seem like she’s leaving before she’s forced to.

Reactions: 12

I don’t follow her but assume it’s so she doesn’t have to speak up against her mate?
This is an interesting question. The posting about chickens and ignoring the elephant in the room isn’t helping and only going to add fuel to the fire. Like someone mentioned it makes FODs video post Alicegate look more preferable even though that was piss poor.
Greg could/should own it, say he’s doesn’t agree with the tweets - be honest about if he knew about them/maybe own up to his own questionable tweets and state what they’re doing to educate themselves and then leave social media for a while to actually do the work. If he loves her I get that he will accept her to an extent flaws and all (assuming she doesn’t spout those views in private) and will stand by her - which is his choice.
But I fear that if they did do a video they would do it, post it and then just move straight back to flogging stuff and not actually be sincere with what they’re saying.

But I fear that if they did do a video they would do it, post it and then just move straight back to flogging stuff and not actually be sincere with what they’re saying.
What company would want to flog stuff from a pair of published racists though?
Greg is just as complicit by not addressing what Susie has said and remember he also spouted out tweets about Mandela.
He was with Susie when she published alot of the tweets as well.He would have known what she was up to

What company would want to flog stuff from a pair of published racists though?
Greg is just as complicit by not addressing what Susie has said and remember he also spouted out tweets about Mandela.
He was with Susie when she published alot of the tweets as well.He would have known what she was up to
Yeah. By posting videos of sodding chickens he's made it pretty clear he doesn't care. Just wants the collabs coming in, the little bit parts in BBC celeb specials, the free car.

• Sick
  • Angry
Greg could/should own it, say he’s doesn’t agree with the tweets - be honest about if he knew about them/maybe own up to his own questionable tweets and state what they’re doing to educate themselves and then leave social media for a while to actually do the work. If he loves her I get that he will accept her to an extent flaws and all (assuming she doesn’t spout those views in private) and will stand by her - which is his choice.
IF he knew about them?
They’ve been together since about 2013 and they met on Twitter.
Not only did he know about them, he even replied to the Nelson Mandela thread.
Unlike FOD he cannot claim to be unaware of his partners actions.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.