Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be interested to hear from Alison Perry and what she really thinks of Susie. This won't help MOD coming back (even though she's trying to do it via their house account - we all know that slowly they are trying to re-introduce her; popping up on FOD and everyone commenting how wonderful it is to see her, we aren't thick). This is just reminding everyone.

Reactions: 6
I'd be interested to hear from Alison Perry and what she really thinks of Susie. This won't help MOD coming back (even though she's trying to do it via their house account - we all know that slowly they are trying to re-introduce her; popping up on FOD and everyone commenting how wonderful it is to see her, we aren't thick). This is just reminding everyone.
Who's Alison Perry?

2,216 guests now...

..if any of them want to pop over and have a chat with Brummy Mummy about discussing how... ‘you might be hurting for other people who aren’t like us.’ Is offensive that would be great, she has over a hundred thousand followers so someone must have noticed it this morning.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just musing here - is the onus on your friends to speak out on Instagram? That’s a bit performative too isn’t it? If it came out that one of my mates had been such a twit it wouldn’t cross my mind to take to facebook to distance myself. Professional relationships are different and I suppose that may be how we classify these Insta friendships.
MOD it was different as she was racist to a specific named person who they also all knew - I think the onus was possibly then on them to say publically that Clem was a dick.
It is performative to an extent, but that doesn't make it wrong, imo. If I were a BAME person, or a person with a disability or a parent of someone with a disability etc, I'd want to know where the people I'm following and supporting on IG stood on Susie's tweets, if they appeared to be friendly with her. It would be crap to find out that your feed is full of people who think it's acceptable to use your kid as a punchline.

Reactions: 4
iamalisonperry - worked with her at Look magazine (I think I was Look). Always a suggestion they were mates but I'm not sure Alison liked her that much.
I remember thinking there was a bit of an undertone in their podcast chat at the time! Could be wrong but I got the distinct impression they were NOT friends when they worked together. Susie also mentioned that one comment she received was something along the lines of her having (pre-Greg) slept her way through the England rugby team (or words to that effect), and that she wondered if that particular comment had actually come from someone she knew! 🙈 Read into that what you will! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Being cynical, from a PR POV I think Susie bailed too early. If she’d stayed, kept apologising, kept learning, she could have recovered.
Leaving insta feels more a like a tantrummy flounce. Which I think belies her true character.
Tbh I don’t want to live in a shame culture where there is no redemption or way back from something you’ve done, barring the most heinous crime. Susie, despite being a sanctimonious prick, has done some good stuff where she is able and she did post. I don’t think there was a right way that she could have addressed the issue and pleased everyone, because the tweets were so awful, but I think if she’d stayed around, apologised further, did more work she would have shown she was truly sorry and regretful. She cashed out too early.
Exactly this. Running off, deleting accounts or messages is just the worst thing you can do!

Reactions: 2
I remember thinking there was a bit of an undertone in their podcast chat at the time! Could be wrong but I got the distinct impression they were NOT friends when they worked together. Susie also mentioned that one comment she received was something along the lines of her having (pre-Greg) slept her way through the England rugby team (or words to that effect), and that she wondered if that particular comment had actually come from someone she knew! 🙈 Read into that what you will! 🤷🏻‍♀️
She also posted a few months ago how when she'd first met Greg she called in sick to work but wasn't really and went off to Japan(?) with him - and now Alison would know and wasn't it funny. Alison didn't respond.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She also posted a few months ago how when she'd first met Greg she called in sick to work but wasn't really and went off to Japan(?) with him - and now Alison would know and wasn't it funny. Alison didn't respond.
About as HILARIOUS as those abhorrent Twitter jokes of hers...

"don't worry Greg we're gonna come back and our wedding is going to be SO trendy and cool and not like all those cheap tasteless weddings, they will worship us!!"

I'll never forget when she said:

"me and Greg looked around at wedding venues but none of them seemed to reflect the couples whatsoever and just had cheap love signs every where"

Yes Susie, some people can't afford expensive "location" wedding venues and things tailored to suit their on trend style....

For some people it's just about marrying the love of their life and it doesn't have to be flashy, trendy and fake.
Not everything is about appearances.
I have a feeling Susie won’t be able to afford her “location” wedding now too

Reactions: 7
Oh she will because they are rich and better than everyone don't you know
I enjoy the fact she thinks they are so great but their house has taken at least 3 years to renovate.. which makes me think they have to keep waiting for whatver endorsement or campaign he gets paid to do.

Reactions: 11
Why is her mate Mother Pukka suddenly making a swift exit from all social media claiming delayed maternity leave? It all seems a bit sudden. Hope it not a case of jumping ship before things are exposed about her. Don’t know if I’ve turned too cynical or not!

Reactions: 13
Why is her mate Mother Pukka suddenly making a swift exit from all social media claiming delayed maternity leave? It all seems a bit sudden. Hope it not a case of jumping ship before things are exposed about her. Don’t know if I’ve turned too cynical or not!
It’s very odd. Isn’t her child 2 or 3 now?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’d be interested to know if brands like Regatta will drop Greg too? I know they both worked with them or if they’ll keep Greg on.

Out of interest what do you guys want to see from Greg? I’ve been thinking about it since my comment last night about how FOD and Greg carry on as normal etc. He’s obvs in a difficult position whether to publicly condemn his partner or speak out cos everyone is clearly waiting. Not sure what I expect from him so was curious for your thoughts.

I don’t follow her but assume it’s so she doesn’t have to speak up against her mate?

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.