Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doc Martens should cancel all their advertising campaigns immediately

I don't dislike anyone enough to enter them into that competition!

Reactions: 2
I love Doc Martens boots, although I don’t think they’d suit me so I’ve never had a pair.

The sandals, however, I think are ugly and I just don’t get them (no offence intended to anyone who likes them). When I’ve seen them on her, I don’t think they look like they actually fit properly. I know they probably do, but they don’t look like it.

Also, I’m not sure if the last few posts on the new MN thread have been planted. Probably.
I've always worn docs but I chose a different brand for my sandals this year as it actually put me off.
And yes she seems to wear the wrong size shoes, I noticed before when there was about a mile of sole in front of the toe area. I would trip over!

Reactions: 1
I cant seem to access the new MN thread now.

And I find it very telling that it has taken sbs's customers to show generosity by gifting an analysis. Has sbs ever given them away before?

I think her PR person has told her she needs to start latching on to brands and "demonstrating" her impact on their product. She tried this a while vack with one of Charlotte tilburys foundations & it got no traction from them what so ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

And I find it very telling that it has taken sbs's customers to show generosity by gifting an analysis. Has sbs ever given them away before?

I think her PR person has told her she needs to start latching on to brands and "demonstrating" her impact on their product. She tried this a while vack with one of Charlotte tilburys foundations & it got no traction from them what so ever.
I can only access it via the MN app and not the website...
I don't know if she has ever given one away, i think maybe the key worker thing in lock down but i can't be sure.
For years there has been a mystery woman 'donating' an analysis for someone who deserves it but she was to remain anonymous and a few people back a couple of years ago alqays posted about how they hated themselves and never had the money and someone apparently paid for them to have them too.

I'm so glad I have come off the group though as it was starting to create negative feelings every time i saw someone else apparently following their analysis but getting it so very wrong.

The url had a typo at the end of the first one

MN second Thread has been taken down by admins
Have they said why? TOAT or too many ads been dropped in?

Yes, I don’t know if it’s because they look too big that makes me think they look like what my Grandma would have called ‘clodhoppers’!😂 I don’t think they’d suit me either so that’s another reason.

I always wanted a pair of Doc’s when I was younger...a lot of my friends had them as teenagers but I was never cool enough.
Haha I was going to type clodhoppers but didn't know if anyone else would've known what I meant!
No such thing as not cool enough if you like DMs in general and they go with everything.

Susie would be better off spending her energy on improving her ‘service’, not whingeing and moaning on social media. If she put up a post saying We’re taking on board that not every customer is satisfied and we’re going to do x, y, and z about it so we can really stand by our values then I’d be happy(ish) about it. It’s the the failure to acknowledge the problem that’s frustrating

And ’odd Referrals to admins” Is rubbish - it seems like every single person who posts in the group as newly analysed is asked to post a review on the main page so ‘women can find our service’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I believe that she is fully aware of the problems with SBS as she would not have gone that level of censorship otherwise. Have noticed that she is not very vocal on twitter as she can't censor comments there.

Reactions: 5
Well I dont know who called it but the MN user who was throwing around red leopard recommendations I feel has just outed herself as sbs minion. Claiming if she was sbs she would have contacted a lawyer over someone saying sbs wasnt qualified 🤣🤣🤣
I just tried to reply but the threads been closed. These people are just as ridiculous as their leader.

• Heart
Well I’ll eat my light spring hat. So why mention red leopard? I’d never hear of them before.

Still nothing from Susie on her Instagram today. What has she done all day while she hasn’t been spamming stories...?

I think the RL recommedations were tactical as it was better to harp on about RL than have people slag off her Queen Susie.

Also got the feeling it was that poster who got the 2nd thread deleted, she seems the type to report posts and go whinging to MN and telling them they are going to get sued.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.