Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought about people wanting to see genuine reviews on Styled by Susie .
Why not post genuine review on Trustpilot?
At least then people can make a judgement for themselves without the reviews being policed .

Reactions: 4
Our Susie is now offering a online bra fitting service for £25 a pop :sneaky:. The advert for this service is on the FB group with a picture of the bra fitter who is wearing a bra that does not fit!!
I’ve had a bra fitting with this women before and I’ll be honest the bra fits perfectly but I paid a tenner a month ago it’s now twenty five WTAF

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just a thought about people wanting to see genuine reviews on Styled by Susie .
Why not post genuine review on Trustpilot?
At least then people can make a judgement for themselves without the reviews being policed .
I have wondered this too. What about the FB page for SBS (not the group)? I don't think they can delete the reviews from there.

Reactions: 1
I have wondered this too. What about the FB page for SBS (not the group)? I don't think they can delete the reviews from there.
I'm not sure how the reviews work on FB if im honest ? At least with Trustpilot the reviews can not be removed , or at least i do not think they can be ?

I don't know with Facebook either! :ROFLMAO: Am pretty sure you are right that they cannot remove them from Trustpilot.

I’ve had a bra fitting with this women before and I’ll be honest the bra fits perfectly but I paid a tenner a month ago it’s now twenty five WTAF
Was your bra fitting before the lady joined sbs? @Leascarle? & how does it work do you send in measurements or describe what type of bra your looking for?

Mumsnet

Thread is here:

Oops, didn’t see the previous answers! Sorry for the repeat.
Hi Daisy ,
Just wanted to let you know if you were unhappy with the service you paid for in England & Wales you have have up to 6 years to lodge a complaint about an unsatisfactory product/service or item .
Hope this helps

Reactions: 3
All this be kind or be quiet crap they keep spouting is so annoying. I bet they’ve all gone home after a personal shop and slagged off their client 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Was your bra fitting before the lady joined sbs? @Leascarle? & how does it work do you send in measurements or describe what type of bra your looking for?
it was before and since Covid she does it by sight I just sent her pictures and she posted me a bra based on what I was looking for in hindsight I could have waited and gone to a shop but I was desperate

I have had an analysis and I was really disappointed. The lady who analysed me was the one I really didn’t want - because her style and what she had posted were the exact opposite of me. But also, even though the analysis didn’t match her, I also felt it didn’t match me.
Yes the body type was right. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that. Everything else was weak. There was no personalisation.
The body of the email is the only thing that the “stylists“ have anything to do with and even that is littered with sentences that are used for all seasons/shapes. It was so off and disappointing. She didn’t get me. I think the season was wrong. And although there was some handy recommendations on which brands to use for jeans the rest was tit.

i didn’t complain or feedback because I didn’t think it would be well received and I thought I would be punished (blocked etc). Seems my instinct was correct.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think sometimes they allow it now but rarely because it takes away from their profits but you are right, back when I had mine everything was included and then they did it all separate to make more money. Its not the affordable service it once was. I get that businesses grow but she has totally forgotten those that used her when no one else did. The amount of people i recommended her to as well its very frustrating when you think you are promoting something with good ethos and then realise its all fake and she just wants your money!

Nail on the head here!

Im sure I'm not the only one who noticed the new hairdresser is a client and friend of hers. I personally know 3 people who applied for the position and all they wanted was a link to your Instagram, no CV, no credentials. I mean thats a tit way to run a company. Surely you want the best in the business not the one who posts the most on their social media channels. I wouldn't feel comfortable having a hair analysis anyway as I personally rarely like the new dos but the originally hair cut or colour. Its a team of stylists that are trained up by susie that she has recruited from her cult following, she never recruits properly in my opinion. Gutted now that I lined her pockets and hope that others see her for what the business how now become.
How much does it pay?

So do we think this is true? 😂
Probably as true as the story that went viral in the daily mail.

I have been in the group from nearly the beginning and what was once a fun page that gave me lots of help and advice has turned into them silencing too many people, the rules are like a dictator and I mean if I paid for all my analysis then I'm entitled to tell someone what make up they could go for, not get a message telling me to stop sharing tips on lipstick colours as it takes away from their earnings.
This page has turned into censorship in its finest. I used to follow several of the other ladies in the group but they no longer post anything either so whoever set this post up is clearly just saying what people are thinking! Susie has changed over the years and not for the better, I had a personal shop with her and i realise now she uses all the flattery and pretends to be your friend but the minute you might make a tiny slip up on a word in a comment and you are booted out. Needless to say I left the group this morning because her post last night was the final straw... why feel the need to direct people to these pages. Its clearly to get sympathy because that's how she lives her life, she wants people to think she has it hard but in reality she has it easy compared to others but you know she has now sprained her ankle and had to deal with this forum (woe is me)
I can’t disagree with anything here. She seems to want to be Insta famous but as soon as she gets criticism the whole “sisterhood” has to know, then her minions go running to her and she goes AWOL for a few days.
Woe is me indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My first post here and just wanted to add my twopenneth. I’ve been on MN thread about SBS too and this thread was mentioned. Sadly, I fell prey to the good reviews and wasted money on her services (I was in a bad place). I am fat, I’m ok with that, but I needed help to find some clothes that fit me decently. As a size 20/22, I hoped the group would have some posts from people similar in size to me that had been ‘styled’ and were able to share their purchases/looks etc.

I constantly asked about plus size representation and general diversity in the group as it was leaving me feeling quite despondent. Anyway, I emailed Susie personally to ask about it and this was the response I got. I was never, ever nasty. Just brought up my own personal experience but it was completely turned around as if it was my fault. Not once taking on board any of the things I was saying as a paying customer. I can’t imagine any other company treating customers like that and getting away with, but as others have said, it’s like an echo chamber.
I feel the same. What really got my back up is the shapes post she did and when it came to gym wear on the Apple post she wrote this whole bit saying to not be afraid to go to the gym. Like it’s only apples (which are as a rule on the plus size) that would fear the gym.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.