Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to create a new thread it says, I checked the top title suggestion was 'Styled by Susie please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you?' Shall I make a new post or does it have to be a mod?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's all coming out now isn't it? I dont think half as many would be over on here if it wasn't for her app announcement either so she's well and truly pissed on her own chips there 😂 can I just query something when she says you can't discuss your analysis, is that like copywrite law or something? I don't understand how she has people so concerned over legal action? Did everyone sign a non disclosure?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.