Susannah Reid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did a search and couldnt find a thread...

Does anyone else think she has become (even more) annoying since Piers left GMB? Her sidekick role was sometimes funny but now she thinks she's all that and talks over interviewees seemingly more than Piers did :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Personally I think she has gotten away with too much. She’s an enabler, always “laughing off” Piers and his hate speech

Reactions: 3
Remember her husband split up with her but she didn't believe it then someone find his profile on a dating app 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I used to like her clothes but she seems to dress right out of Quiz Clothing nowadays. She said she’s put on weight over lockdown - so have millions of other people - and she does seem really uncomfortable but I’m not sure why she’s started wearing strange choices of dresses for a breakfast news show

Reactions: 1
The stylist has been working with her for a while.

Reid got lucky when Morgan joined. The show was going down the toilet, they signed him to rescue the show, which he did. Reid sat there in reflected glory, like she was his equal, when she was the bit player, pretending to be faux outraged by him, but reaping the rewards when his antics made the headlines. She has even made a similar programme to him interviewing in US prisons. She is a milk sop who got lucky when a big hitter came along.

Can’t stand Morgan either, but it will be interesting to see how long they run without him.

Disclaimer: I stopped watching in March 2020, his shouting and ranting about Meghan and Covid in the morning was too much. But others love him, the marmite geezer. She was always a non event for me, the Stepford wife in the polyester dress, mugging at the camera whilst he was in full flow.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I stopped watching too he was too much for me ajd Susanna couldn't get a word in edgeways.

Reactions: 1
I saw her for the first time in ages the other morning and couldn’t get over how awful her hair was. It seems to have aged her about ten years. Not a good look.

I used to kind of be amused by her "tv wife" role. But it now seems with GMB that it's all about the presenters and not the interviewees? Like the questions are so much longer than the time allowed for the answers

I used to kind of be amused by her "tv wife" role. But it now seems with GMB that it's all about the presenters and not the interviewees? Like the questions are so much longer than the time allowed for the answers
It’s endemic. A lot of these journalist/presenters make it all bout them - Jeremy Vine (so thirsty for attention), Robert Peston (with his ridiculously contrived way of speaking) and Tom Bradbury (too cool for school in his eyes). Just read the news, present the programme why dontcha?

• Heart
The length of time she takes to put a question to whoever she is interviewing really irritates me 😠. Is there any need for that!! She gives a recount of the interviewees whole history from birth before she gets to the point.🙄😴. Honestly as Piers once said, I could make a cup of tea in that time! 😠🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The new hair is awful. And I hate the way she catches sight of herself in the camera and fluffs her hair or rearranges her face. So bloody vacuous. I know this is mean but she properly gets on my wick :mad:

The new hair is awful. And I hate the way she catches sight of herself in the camera and fluffs her hair or rearranges her face. So bloody vacuous. I know this is mean but she properly gets on my wick :mad:

So true I seem to have said it twice 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate it when she talks in slow motion. Comes across as patronising. I hate Edwina Currie but she pulled her up on it a while back and I had to laugh!!

• Haha
I hate it when she talks in slow motion. Comes across as patronising. I hate Edwina Currie but she pulled her up on it a while back and I had to laugh!!
She does! Did anyone see her interviewing the Taliban spokesman a couple of weeks ago? I’m not saying it’s her job to rip the boy a new hole but she spoke to him the same way as she spoke to a woman who’s sister’s killer had been released from jail. Emma Willis have Roxanne Pallett a harder time!

• Angry
Reactions: 2