Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all the tagging of vertbaudet has finally paid off, she’s just done a paid AD with them.
She’s even liked and commented on the post from her home account 🙄

So all the tagging of vertbaudet has finally paid off, she’s just done a paid AD with them.
She’s even liked and commented on the post from her home account 🙄
Is that what shes been doing???!
So many questions regarding Sarah....Why isnt she losing weight with all that cycling and swimming, she looks bloated as hell. What happened to her new found love and career as a photographer...too much like hard work? Why doesn't she love her middle child like the other two?
Ooh I could go on but i won't!

Reactions: 2
Surely Sarah's sister Lucy and her boyfriend was also coming home to see her parents and her other sister - not JUST Sarah!

Reactions: 1
Why is Sarah liking her own posts with her new SLPphotography account. She can't even make herself look good in her own pictures, I'm not sure I'd employ her as a photographer!

I dread to think how much this house renovation is costing her. She doesn't have a proper job but has kitchen designers and is hand picking every last detail she wants. Must be costing thousands upon thousands. I think her builders are taking the pi$$ out of her and her dopey husband too, they're clearly dragging their feet on the job to get more money out of them. She wont be moving back in for months!

• Wow
  • Haha
All that stress of missing their flight and she still manages to film content in the airport for her reel. And it’s boring as duck, she shouldn’t have bothered!

Reactions: 3
Well Sarah wouldnt go on holiday if it didnt mean content for her borefest of a grid!

Bet her builders are p!ssing themselves having a week off sitting about fleecing them of yet more money whilst she and Nick go on holiday!

Im sure the missing the flight spiel was to angle some free flights next time or something similar. She switched to being in tears to everything going seamlessly VERY quickly!

Reactions: 1
Why would fly from london, I’m 20mins away from her & Bristol, Exeter, Southampton etc are so much easier

Why would fly from london, I’m 20mins away from her & Bristol, Exeter, Southampton etc are so much easier
Cost. Probably cheaper. Or she’s been seeing family thatway before they went. Also she’s flown before half term. Cheaper again but yet another influencer taking their kids out of school! 🤦‍♀️

Cost. Probably cheaper. Or she’s been seeing family thatway before they went. Also she’s flown before half term. Cheaper again but yet another influencer taking their kids out of school! 🤦‍♀️
Just going to add here that some schools have already finished for the holidays.

Why is she spending her holiday answering questions from randoms? Put your phone down & enjoy this time with your family

Reactions: 3