Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the years really haven’t been kind to Sarah, she’s aged so much. Just flicked through her baby show video and her wrinkles are so deep!
You bet that as soon as that baby is born she’ll be blagging herself some freebie botox! Another local mum she follows recently got some for her astonishingly deep wrinkles (despite being mid 30s!) on the blag so I’m sure SM won’t be far behind!

Meh there’s pros and cons to fat shaming. She’s an unhealthy weight and I’d say it’s her lookout, but she’ll be straight down the NHS getting expensive treatment for complications.... Gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, stretch marks, hypertension, premature baby.... if she has 100% private healthcare then yeh. Stuff your face.

Reactions: 4
Wow the years really haven’t been kind to Sarah, she’s aged so much. Just flicked through her baby show video and her wrinkles are so deep!
She was whinging yesterday on instagram that someone had said she looked so fat or so big and that that was NEVER ok. Well I'm not sure she has to shove herself in everyones face so she brings it on herself. I hate this "you can only tell me i look fantastic" rubbish.

She was whinging yesterday on instagram that someone had said she looked so fat or so big and that that was NEVER ok. Well I'm not sure she has to shove herself in everyones face so she brings it on herself. I hate this "you can only tell me i look fantastic" rubbish.
oops sorry cross post!

You bet that as soon as that baby is born she’ll be blagging herself some freebie botox! Another local mum she follows recently got some for her astonishingly deep wrinkles (despite being mid 30s!) on the blag so I’m sure SM won’t be far behind!
Who was that. Not that awful SJ strum?

Reactions: 1

oops sorry cross post!

Who was that. Not that awful SJ strum?
Nah, a wannabe influencer called mertonparkmama who, pre Botox, had the deepest wrinkles ever. And terrible hairdos too. Weird centre parting, braids and scraggy hair over her ears. A bit too Amish for my liking 😂

Nah, a wannabe influencer called mertonparkmama who, pre Botox, had the deepest wrinkles ever. And terrible hairdos too. Weird centre parting, braids and scraggy hair over her ears. A bit too Amish for my liking 😂
I must investigate 🕵🏻‍♀️

Too many photos on each post for my liking. What age do you reckon she is? I can’t tell 🧐

Wtf must your mates think of you if you’re trying to be an Instagram influencer? It’s so bleeping cringe. I know two young girls IRL who do the insta thing (5k level) and they NEVER talk about it. Yet post such odd tit online. Really odd.

Edit: ha “Young girls” I sound like my mum. They’re mid 20s.

Reactions: 2
Anyone see her tasting veggie meal options on Sj Strums video alongside lara joanna jarvis and kerry whelpdale? The Most AWKWARD video I have EVER watched. Kerry and Lara clearly don't like her and she looks so out of place. I can imagine Lara being a complete witch behind someones back.

Meh there’s pros and cons to fat shaming. She’s an unhealthy weight and I’d say it’s her lookout, but she’ll be straight down the NHS getting expensive treatment for complications.... Gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, stretch marks, hypertension, premature baby.... if she has 100% private healthcare then yeh. Stuff your face.
She should just own it by admitting she makes bad choices. Im half a stone overweight but happy to say its my own fault.

Oh dear, she does look very out of place in that video. It’s like she’s that friend who you feel a bit sorry for so invite to a party but doesn’t fit in at all with all your other trendy pals.
On a different note, does she ever stop moaning about anything and everything that is wrong with her, just to remind her followers that she’s pregnant?! Last week it was pregnancy sickness, today it’s supposed carpal tunnel syndrome, and the constant whinging through the whole pregnancy. We get it. You’re pregnant. We haven’t forgotten.
Oh and one more thing (whilst I’m at it 😂) in her latest post she’s tagged Farrow and Ball and Tiba and Marl. Love, those brands are hardly going to want to work with you, you’re not exactly their usual demographic!

• Haha
How could we forget?!
And lolz at her igtv telling the world about the panty-pads she’s been wearing throughout the pregnancy. TMI, love, TMI.
Sooo cringeworthy. She popped up as the Always ad on another You tuber I was watching talking about her discharge. Like, have some respect!

Oh well, shes got baby Ellis here now so that will give her another 5 years of weaning/nappies/wipes/nursery/school chat to bore on about!

I feel this whole coronavirus is showing her up for who she really is.
Crying over her online delivery slot? Getting emergency packages delivered to her door? She's an embarrassment and a disgrace. She has no clue about hardship.

Reactions: 3
The influencers that are winding me up the most are the ones that are hysterical over nothing most of us watching are dealin with real problems life changing problems and I’m sat here reading about her cryin over a delivery slot that she shouldn’t even get anyway

Her "Diary" is so cringeworthy. You've had 2 weeks at home with your kids love. You don't work anyway, its really not much different to before!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sarah aka SurreyMama went to town and bought some cupcakes and took JUST one of her girls with her for some mummy time. Can you guess which one it was?!

• Haha
I’m a mama (cringe! Who says that!) from Surrey too and just looking at her account makes me 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ stop being an instamum try hard love and just get on with enjoying your children!