Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this one had her own thread but I can’t find it.

This women comes across so desperate to make it and get in with the channel mum clique! It’s incredibly cringe.

For the amount of followers she has the likes and engagement on her Instagram pictures isn’t great, I wonder if she’s bought some of her followers.

She has a YouTube channel too but it’s a bit of a flop, she isn’t a natural behind the camera at all.

Reactions: 3
I’m into the colour palette and like her generally - in fact I like all of the influencers there but what I don’t like is watching multiple stories of the same people having a great time. Like what do you want me to do with watching you all have a lovely time together?😂
It’s very “you can’t sit with us” type behaviour for all these events.
I’m sure they’re not like that in real life but I can’t cope with watching it 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m into the colour palette and like her generally - in fact I like all of the influencers there but what I don’t like is watching multiple stories of the same people having a great time. Like what do you want me to do with watching you all have a lovely time together?😂
It’s very “you can’t sit with us” type behaviour for all these events.
I’m sure they’re not like that in real life but I can’t cope with watching it 😂
I'm on about her little private party which consisted of all white girls except romeca I think - that colour palette.

Reactions: 2
This one grinds my gears... I absolutely detest the way she gets those kids to sell products. She’s very very try hard and comes across very stuck up. Everything is done for the gram and everything is a brand label, she is just a clone of everyone else out there. Boring with no substance at all.

She lives local to me - always see her out an about, usually with a crying child on hand!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Argh don’t get me started! She’s just so bloody insipid! “Hi guyssssss” in her stories, trying so hard to be one of the “mummy blogger” gang. Her blog is poorly written too, I can’t stand bloggers who don’t proof read what they’ve put and make careless (unprofessional) errors. Must.... wear.... pink.... I wish someone would tell her that pink washes her out and doesn’t do anything for her - and neither do skirts worn right up under her chest or those terrible sack-like summer dresses (and invest in some decent, supportive bras whilst you’re at it!)
I think that’s all... no wait, one more. She’s another one who clearly likes one child better than the other (the older one, for those interested!).

The matching with her daughters outfits - I stopped following after that it was way too cringe!! A grown adult dressing like a little girl?! And yes - pink isn't her colour

I just really dislike the fakeness like it’s so obvious she set out from the start to be an influencer and everything she posts and writes is purely so she can be an instamum from the constant promotion of her posts to the colour schemes to the asking a vapid question on every caption just to up her comments. Pretending to be ‘a friend’ but has always just wanted to be an influencer from the get go

Boring

I think I’ve been on Instagram too long every time someone is pregnant I always suspect they’ve done it to up their likes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha I actually suspected a few weeks ago that she was pregnant when she didn’t attend a few of those cliquey Surrey Blogger Collective evening clique-fests and did a story of her in bed with a ‘virus’. Fancy referring to your growing baby as a virus?! That saddens me so much (as someone who has been TTC for over a year and has had a stillbirth). If you’re feeling rotten with morning sickness then just say you’re poorly (or don’t say anything at all), but never ever refer to it as a ‘virus’ 😢

Haha I actually suspected a few weeks ago that she was pregnant when she didn’t attend a few of those cliquey Surrey Blogger Collective evening clique-fests and did a story of her in bed with a ‘virus’. Fancy referring to your growing baby as a virus?! That saddens me so much (as someone who has been TTC for over a year and has had a stillbirth). If you’re feeling rotten with morning sickness then just say you’re poorly (or don’t say anything at all), but never ever refer to it as a ‘virus’ 😢
Not a fan of her, but she probably got a virus because of her weaker immune system.

Reactions: 1
Was quite shocked by her pregnancy as she doesn’t seem to be able to cope with the two she has 🙈

Was quite shocked by her pregnancy as she doesn’t seem to be able to cope with the two she has 🙈
Yep she has frequently moaned in the past about how difficult the youngest one can be, or has whinged about the two of them taking it in turns to be tricky. She’s going to having her parents up more and more to help out I imagine! (Like all the other times she’s “solo-parented” when her husband has been away, but has had her parents there at the same time to help.... ummm not the true definition of solo-parenting!! - and incidentally a phrase I absolutely despise!)

Yep she has frequently moaned in the past about how difficult the youngest one can be, or has whinged about the two of them taking it in turns to be tricky. She’s going to having her parents up more and more to help out I imagine! (Like all the other times she’s “solo-parented” when her husband has been away, but has had her parents there at the same time to help.... ummm not the true definition of solo-parenting!! - and incidentally a phrase I absolutely despise!)
Hate the term solo parenting. It's such a mockery to single parents who have no choice.

Surely there’s a thread for the Surrey Blaggers! A collective of women who blag free stuff to flaunt on their Instagram. There’s literally a couple who are actually good bloggers, the creator of the group has just made it a ‘collective’ so she can jump on their success. Anyone notice how she has the least followers?