Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah aka SurreyMama went to town and bought some cupcakes and took JUST one of her girls with her for some mummy time. Can you guess which one it was?!
Have you noticed the baby looks quite like the middle child? 🙄

If that's the case I'm sure she'll palm the baby boy off to her Dad like she does the middle child. Its always her and the eldest having quality time, calls with Nanny, endless photos and events with her.

Reactions: 1
She jumped on the Insta anti racism bandwagon and whilst 99% of the ‘influencers’ posted the black/ blackout square... she made hers pink to look nice against her grid. What a d*ck.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Lol, i wonder how she's getting on with educating herself (or her kids) this week after that. Or is she busy dressing her kids up in pink frilly dresses so she can make a quick buck off the back of them. Hmmm.

There’s been no mention of the Online BodyPump classes she was all over lately 😂 she managed 2 then gave up.

• Haha
Lol, looking at her in those hideous tent dresses she wears she could do with doing some! She's making such a show of her daily walks at the minute and zumba with the kids and cringeworthy zoom workouts with Nick in the garden but seems fatter than ever! Her sister "fitlifelucy" must well have opinions on her size, they couldn't be more opposite!
Getting so bored with pictures of her baby and some naff tune over the top with the word "baby" in - cringe. SHUT up Sarah, no one cares!

You mean the middle child Evie that she blatently doesn't like as much as Amelie?! She's always posing up a storm with Amelie and Evie gets shoved over to sit with her Dad!

Her "Diary" is so cringeworthy. You've had 2 weeks at home with your kids love. You don't work anyway, its really not much different to before!
What happened to her daily diary?! Was that her Mums idea?!!

• Haha
Lol, looking at her in those hideous tent dresses she wears she could do with doing some! She's making such a show of her daily walks at the minute and zumba with the kids and cringeworthy zoom workouts with Nick in the garden but seems fatter than ever! Her sister "fitlifelucy" must well have opinions on her size, they couldn't be more opposite!
Getting so bored with pictures of her baby and some naff tune over the top with the word "baby" in - cringe. SHUT up Sarah, no one cares!

You mean the middle child Evie that she blatently doesn't like as much as Amelie?! She's always posing up a storm with Amelie and Evie gets shoved over to sit with her Dad!

What happened to her daily diary?! Was that her Mums idea?!!
What happened to her YouTube channel?🤦🏼‍♀️

What happened to her YouTube channel?🤦🏼‍♀️
Haha I think she managed to even bore herself with her dullness. She's so goddamn dull its unbelievable.

It's awful.
A lot of things of hers disappear if you notice - her you tube channel, her daily lockdown diary, her gym workouts. She's too busy stuffing her face to do anything which takes more effort than baking a cookie for the gram or photographing herself in front of pick houses.

There’s been no mention of the Online BodyPump classes she was all over lately 😂 she managed 2 then gave up.
What those cringe ones she was doing in her garden with husband Nick?!

Sarah's convinced herself that if you say anything bad about her its because you haven't reached your own potential and dreams. Yes Surrey Fatty you keep telling yourself that! Why does some wet, overweight lady that poses in front of pink houses think she's above ANY criticism.

• Haha
WTF is that tent? Like they’ll ever go camping outside the garden 😒

poor ugly little Evie wasn't worthy of a photo in the sunflowers! love the excuse she gives though, pull the other one!

• Haha
She’s just done an ad with Tesco then 2 posts later it’s another ad with Waitrose sprinkles in the picture.
Then tells us in stories that the eggs she is advertising are from Lidl 🙈
I literally can’t keep up!

I'm so over seeing her girls trussed up in pink rubbish on that damn beach. Just MOVE Sarah if you can't bear to be without your parents that much. And we all know you spend the rest if your year stuffing your faces full of sh!t in Costa.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what hideous dress she'll squeeze herself in to this week. That knitted number and faux leather jacket combination was truly hideous!

She’s just done an ad with Tesco then 2 posts later it’s another ad with Waitrose sprinkles in the picture.
Then tells us in stories that the eggs she is advertising are from Lidl 🙈
I literally can’t keep up!
I know! She'll flog anything that one! Glad to see she's finally talking about going back to getting a proper job when Ellis is a bit older. Guess being an insta mummy doesn't have the longevity she needs.

She needs to find a better dress shape for her figure. She has a large chest and some dresses look like her melons have been squeezed in & are about to explode out of the fabric!

She needs to find a better dress shape for her figure. She has a large chest and some dresses look like her melons have been squeezed in & are about to explode out of the fabric!
Haha they are massively unflattering, I'm sure she could dress better for someone so desperate to show off their outfits.

Reactions: 2