Support Thread for the best strangers I've ever met!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a memorable poem.
I don't think any job that doesn't feel right is worth continuing. Mental health first xxx

Well Mr M is in bed unwell and has just tested positive too. Meh! Xxx
Definitely MH first!!

Ahh son of a nutcracker...covid you bugger !

I hope you and Mr M are feeling better soon, lots of rest xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello you wise wonderful people....I hope you are all ok?

I'm after some opinions and I know you lot are wonderful at these 🤣

I'm in a job I hate ..like really hate...I'm trying to get something I want , and been offered that job on a temp basis which might turn out permanent!

Would you quit the permanent job you hate , do do temp job you want .....it's a big risk but I think I have to do it!
Sorry I’m a bit late to this, been out all day and only just got back!

I’m probably not the best person to ask as I’m STILL on the hunt for a graduate job at the moment, but what I will say is that I think you would regret it if you didn’t go for it. You might look back and think, “what if?”, but by then the opportunity will have passed. I 100% agree with all the other advice that’s been said.

Best of luck and congratulations! ❤

• Heart
@MagicRoundabout just checking in to see how both are with the virus, wish it would just naff off.
hope rest of fat hens are well if stressed with school holidays I remember it well send love and hugs all.❤🤗🐈⬛🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@MagicRoundabout sorry to hear can you have paracetamol to bring your temp down? Yes sleep is best with plenty of water, get better soon from this virus hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@MagicRoundabout how are things today with you both? Still in my thoughts
Fat Hens love you all

• Heart
@MagicRoundabout how are things today with you both? Still in my thoughts
Fat Hens love you all
Hello @Miss Ophelia & lovely Fat Hen friends xxx
This Covid business has wiped of us out. 4 days in bed and yesterday evening started coughing up some blood in with the green crap and I'm taking doxycycline as prescribed by the hospital on Monday before I tested positive. So far no improvement. Mr M has slept most of the time but hasn't had the high fever however he doesn't have respiratory or cardiac issues he just kid feels exhausted. Will test again tomorrow but last time the T line came up before the C.
Mr M took a call from our daughter's late last night. They had the pre-wedding dinner and youngest, being much like me, fed much of it to kitties nearby! So she and her OH were off to get themselves food after midnight.
The wedding is at sunset tonight and 2 hours ahead.
I can't really put into words how I feel but I'm sure you can guess. 💔
I am shivery this morning and sick of this. We sorted the hotel charging us twice from the trip from hell last week only to get a £65 parking fine from where we pulled over to talk to daughter after getting really upset, so paid that.
Not really up to doing anything so I guess Covid has hit us, concerned about the chest though 😬
I will try and get back later but want to say a big thank you and please all look after yourselves 🤗
With Lots of Love from me 😘💕🐔 xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@☆MagicRoundabout☆

Dearest A..... Schweeet’arrrt 💕

Well, what an eejit I am!!! We flew to France on Sunday to stay with my mummaz family. We got a minibus taxi to the airport as my mummaz travelled with us. I’d put my phone on to charge, to make sure I had plenty of battery life and meant to pick it up before we left. It was a bit chaotic when the minibus arrived, one of the girls had forgotten a book she wanted to take so I ran upstairs got it and didn’t even give my phone a thought. Anyway, I didn’t even realise I didn’t have it until we were way on the way to the airport and too late to go back for it. So, I’m now calling my phone Kevin as it got left “Home Alone” 😂 Anyway, my sister has a spare key and picked it up, and luckily she and her family have flown over and joined us here, so I’m finally reunited with Kevin 🥳

I’ve had a quick catch-up read here and I’m so sorry that you and Mr M are both poorly with covid, sending love and hugs to you both. I hope you both start to feel better soonest. I’m not sure if you are but I find having ibuprofen and then 2hrs later paracetamol and then 2 hours after ibuprofen again (alternating every 2hrs) helps bring a temperature down xxxxx

I know that today is going to be so difficult for you both and my heart goes out to you. Mr Owl and I both send our love and so does my mummaz ♥ I wish I had the words to help ease your upset, I hope a virtual hug will help a little 🤗

I’m so sorry to read that the hotel charged you twice and you got a parking fine too 😳 That’s all you needed on top of everything else 🤬

All’s ok with us, we have another week here yet. The Owlets are loving it. The weather is hot but thankfully our relatives villa has air con 🤪

I have no idea what the twats have been up to. I had a quick look and saw Jimbob watching some programme about keeping hens. They’d better start looking for hen people because those hens will be packed off to the hen people so soon after they realise how hard it is to look after them 😂

I’m going to leave a little video for you on the other fred. I had to just go to the summerhouse to record singing it 😂 Mr Owl helped me out while my Sister kept an eye on the Owlets. Can’t imagine what my relatives would think hearing me singing like a cockney wide-boy 😂 I’m hoping to have the Sunday Sermon recorded soon too 🎵

Sending lots of love and hugs 🌸💕🤗 xxx J xxx

Lovelies 🐔💕
Hope all of you Nusties are doing ok. Sending hugs xxxx J xxxx

• Heart
@WizeOwl enjoy the hols with family precious time
@MagicRoundabout chin up sweetheart I know today isn’t a good day never mind having Covid on top of it all, yes like WizeOwl said paracetamol and alternative ibuprofen will help with the temperatures spikes, also sleep let’s the body heal itself and it concentrates on other things whilst you sleep, sending lots of gentle hugs and much love to you both. Hear if you need a chat.

@Wize Owl off to check video can’t wait to see what is next
#hinch is on the way out

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@☆MagicRoundabout☆

Dearest A..... Schweeet’arrrt 💕

Well, what an eejit I am!!! We flew to France on Sunday to stay with my mummaz family. We got a minibus taxi to the airport as my mummaz travelled with us. I’d put my phone on to charge, to make sure I had plenty of battery life and meant to pick it up before we left. It was a bit chaotic when the minibus arrived, one of the girls had forgotten a book she wanted to take so I ran upstairs got it and didn’t even give my phone a thought. Anyway, I didn’t even realise I didn’t have it until we were way on the way to the airport and too late to go back for it. So, I’m now calling my phone Kevin as it got left “Home Alone” 😂 Anyway, my sister has a spare key and picked it up, and luckily she and her family have flown over and joined us here, so I’m finally reunited with Kevin 🥳

I’ve had a quick catch-up read here and I’m so sorry that you and Mr M are both poorly with covid, sending love and hugs to you both. I hope you both start to feel better soonest. I’m not sure if you are but I find having ibuprofen and then 2hrs later paracetamol and then 2 hours after ibuprofen again (alternating every 2hrs) helps bring a temperature down xxxxx

I know that today is going to be so difficult for you both and my heart goes out to you. Mr Owl and I both send our love and so does my mummaz ♥ I wish I had the words to help ease your upset, I hope a virtual hug will help a little 🤗

I’m so sorry to read that the hotel charged you twice and you got a parking fine too 😳 That’s all you needed on top of everything else 🤬

All’s ok with us, we have another week here yet. The Owlets are loving it. The weather is hot but thankfully our relatives villa has air con 🤪

I have no idea what the twats have been up to. I had a quick look and saw Jimbob watching some programme about keeping hens. They’d better start looking for hen people because those hens will be packed off to the hen people so soon after they realise how hard it is to look after them 😂

I’m going to leave a little video for you on the other fred. I had to just go to the summerhouse to record singing it 😂 Mr Owl helped me out while my Sister kept an eye on the Owlets. Can’t imagine what my relatives would think hearing me singing like a cockney wide-boy 😂 I’m hoping to have the Sunday Sermon recorded soon too 🎵

Sending lots of love and hugs 🌸💕🤗 xxx J xxx

Lovelies 🐔💕
Hope all of you Nusties are doing ok. Sending hugs xxxx J xxxx
Dearest J @Wize Owl 🦉💕
Oh how we have missed you!
I'm glad you are now reunited with Kevin - the shhong is great and the vest/joggers/recorder/boxes of Tatt!
I haven't had SM for a week or been able to bother catching up on other fred so no idea what's occurring either.

Have a fab time in France and send our love back to Mr Owl and Mummaz for me xxx

My brother has been in touch from Turkey this morning and said he will do his best. He is reading out our speech and our youngest giving our eldest away.

I would take ibuprofen if I was allowed anti-inflammatory drugs. I'm now on plain paracetamol. Both of us in bed (we have separate rooms anyway - for the last 4 years) sounds odd but with various issues we'd keep each other awake.
Mr M having no issues sleeping. My main worry is coughing blood which is something that hasn't happened before and I don't want to end up in hospital.

I looked at the handbags you said you liked a few weeks ago, they are much my ssshtyle too, i love them!
Only plus point, we've each lost over 7kgs since we've had this illness but my goodness it's tit.
I guess the wedding will take place around 3.30/4pm our time not sure what time sunset is on the southern coast of Turkey.
It all feels very strange. Just had a cuppa soup (not a mugshot) it tastes of nothing!

Thank you so much for your support everyone. I wish I could take you all out for luncheon or afternoon tea.
Much Love always, A xxxxx 🤗😘💕🐔

• Heart
@WizeOwl enjoy the hols with family precious time
@MagicRoundabout chin up sweetheart I know today isn’t a good day never mind having Covid on top of it all, yes like WizeOwl said paracetamol and alternative ibuprofen will help with the temperatures spikes, also sleep let’s the body heal itself and it concentrates on other things whilst you sleep, sending lots of gentle hugs and much love to you both. Hear if you need a chat.

@Wize Owl off to check video can’t wait to see what is next
#hinch is on the way out
Hi Schweeeet’arrrrrt 💕

Thank you, we’re having a lovely time here. Eating far too much yummy food 🥖🧀🥐🍇🍒😂 Hope you enjoy the video. Going to have to sneak down to the summerhouse again to record the next one 🤣 Hopefully Sopha’s lies are catching up with her. I just knew she would get more animals when she finally moved in, it’s just for engagement and content. Poor Hens 🐓🐓🐓
Love and hugs xxx J xxx

• Heart
Hi Schweeeet’arrrrrt 💕

Thank you, we’re having a lovely time here. Eating far too much yummy food 🥖🧀🥐🍇🍒😂 Hope you enjoy the video. Going to have to sneak down to the summerhouse again to record the next one 🤣 Hopefully Sopha’s lies are catching up with her. I just knew she would get more animals when she finally moved in, it’s just for engagement and content. Poor Hens 🐓🐓🐓
Love and hugs xxx J xxx
Absolutely brilliant video even oh laughed said is that Mr Hinch. Enjoy the family time videos when you get back, family more important than hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@Miss Ophelia You are always so kind xxx I hope you are ok.
@Wize Owl ... I speak to my 3 kitties in French at meal times, particularly early mornings (well, when I've not felt like shite). Xxx
Mes chats profitent d'un "amuse-bouche" avant le petit déjeuner 😺😸😺🍗🥓
(Aka: A few "Dreamies")

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.