Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see that she's given up trying to prostitute herself to Aldi. Obviously they havent taken the bait so next on the list is Tesco ..... let's see if they row in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glad to see that she's given up trying to prostitute herself to Aldi. Obviously they havent taken the bait so next on the list is Tesco ..... let's see if they row in
Saw that alright!! And an old supplement live with Oonagh SALES O Hagan who would have us all on supplements morning noon and night ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„... she sold it as โ€˜ask anyone Qs for my live with Oonaghโ€™ but it was actually - Revive Active, Symprove, Vitamin D, link to Meaghers ๐Ÿง.... and not an ##### AD in sight

Ok we get it, you're a size XS.
Exciting news on jeans coming soon, top secret. even though every pair of jeans she wears from Penneys to BT are THE best jeans ever.

Reactions: 4
Ok we get it, you're a size XS.
Exciting news on jeans coming soon, top secret. even though every pair of jeans she wears from Penneys to BT are THE best jeans ever.
Give her some credit maybe sheโ€™s been working really hard on designing them the way she designed the leggings from verso ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's my Friday dinner sorted now. I never knew how to make Shepherds pie until the domestic godess herself showed us how. Complete with microwaved mash.

She's come so far from her daily diet of HillBillys. What a woman and an XS one at that ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's my Friday dinner sorted now. I never knew how to make Shepherds pie until the domestic godess herself showed us how. Complete with microwaved mash.

She's come so far from her daily diet of HillBillys. What a woman and an XS one at that ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Does she think everyone is impressed with her microwave meals Yuck!

She literally never puts #ad #gifted etc. on her snaps???

She is doing top secret undercover work with the government to go after "trolls", but she can't follow the laws that apply to her. But she's working day and night to change the law to be able to hunt down us mere mortals who dare to question her or call her out??

Where do I report her for this blatant disregard for the laws which apply to her??
Screenshot_20200925-122449_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200925-122426_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200925-122419_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200925-122154_Instagram.jpg

Not a #ad/#gifted in sight

She literally never puts #ad #gifted etc. on her snaps???

She is doing top secret undercover work with the government to go after "trolls", but she can't follow the laws that apply to her. But she's working day and night to change the law to be able to hunt down us mere mortals who dare to question her or call her out??

Where do I report her for this blatant disregard for the laws which apply to her??View attachment 254695View attachment 254696View attachment 254697View attachment 254698

Not a #ad/#gifted in sight
Itโ€™s do as I say not as I do with her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Ah come on was she trying to be special with the chocolate in the shepherds pie lol I thought it was going in her mouth.

I felt a bit sorry for her last night trying to plug Tesco and the fact they let you buy single veg and life is good because shes making a shepherds pie late at night.
I don't think shes as happy as she makes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The shepherds pie pic just nearly gave me the gawk. Its saved on her highlights lads ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 3
Ah come on was she trying to be special with the chocolate in the shepherds pie lol I thought it was going in her mouth.

I felt a bit sorry for her last night trying to plug Tesco and the fact they let you buy single veg and life is good because shes making a shepherds pie late at night.
I don't think shes as happy as she makes out.
No. I don't think she is happy.
Every friendship she has is a loud, false and ott one.
She doesn't seem to have friendship where she has someone over for dinner or drinks.
Particularly now, people are staying in and being seen to be out is a thing is the past.

Jimmy Choo's, designer bags of various types. Dancing around in 6 inch heels? Really! Get with the real world and cop yourself on girl. You're trying to relate to regular people. Yeah right. Go down outside BT's in Cork on Friday night from 9pm and see the people queueing including children looking for food and warm clothes. It might give you a bit of humility.

Reactions: 15
Jimmy Choo's, designer bags of various types. Dancing around in 6 inch heels? Really! Get with the real world and cop yourself on girl. You're trying to relate to regular people. Yeah right. Go down outside BT's in Cork on Friday night from 9pm and see the people queueing including children looking for food and warm clothes. It might give you a bit of humility.
Very well said. No wonder she can when shes charging 300 quid for highlights. All these influencers have lost their minds they re so out of touch with the reality and struggles of so many

Reactions: 8
Very well said. No wonder she can when shes charging 300 quid for highlights. All these influencers have lost their minds they re so out of touch with the reality and struggles of so many
Itโ€™s not going well for her. Sheโ€™s loosing money hand over fist.

• Wow
300 :eek: who in their right mind would pay that for hair?

Reactions: 2
300 :eek: who in their right mind would pay that for hair?
Ive no idea. Those that fall for her bullshit and have more money than sense I guess. I just saw people on here saying thats what they ve paid or were quoted. Madness

• Wow
She handpicked those boring questions to answer or she sent them to herself ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was a bizarre set of questions. She's very very boring. It was the dynamic in the old kopper with staff like Mar and Pam and their expertise on hair that make her watchable before. On her own it's prancing around like a little girl showing off her expensive shoes for content. She's like the most desperate social climber now and it's the greasy Instagram fame pole she's climbing

Reactions: 9
She handpicked those boring questions to answer or she sent them to herself ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was a bizarre set of questions. She's very very boring. It was the dynamic in the old kopper with staff like Mar and Pam and their expertise on hair that make her watchable before. On her own it's prancing around like a little girl showing off her expensive shoes for content. She's like the most desperate social climber now and it's the greasy Instagram fame pole she's climbing
This exactly. Mar and Pam were down to earth and relatable. Glad they stood up for their principles and left.

I used to love following her for hair advice and I tried some of the products she recommended and recently when I got my hair done my own hairdresser couldnt believe the condition of my hair as it was so good.

However over the last while she has just bought into ads and begging for freebies. Shes like a brand ambassador for Clancys shes in there so much. Whatever happened to running out on your lunch and getting a sandwich or something instead shes all sit down meals and breakfasts. Its madness like. Prancing around in the Jimmy choos last night just took the biscuit. No one does that. I mean I can't wait to get into my pjs when I get home ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.