Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive never heard of a local special needs charity in the fermoy area.
There is … It’s called “Sabbys House”. All donations gratefully accepted … clothes, shoes, furniture, garden plants, super valu shop (remember she lives alone), tv’s, cat food, COVID, gin … basically as long as it’s free, Grabby is yer woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Considering ive 3 kids with special needs i would of heard of one surely.

Also i know a friend who asked her to share something for an awareness day for a disability and she got back a voice message saying it doesn't fit with her brand!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Also i know a friend who asked her to share something for an awareness day for a disability and she got back a voice message saying it doesn't fit with her brand!
Wow 😮 she’s a nasty piece of work. Her brand…she doesn’t have a brand…she runs a hairdressers and she lives in matchbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grabby Sabby on about where she donates her gifted hauls.. I actually don’t believe a word of it. She doesn’t come across as a nice, kind & charitable person more vacuous, grabby & greedy. She’s the biggest dose on Instagram.
She puts her bins out ... not the same thing Sabby

• Haha
Reactions: 2

What is her brand? Her persona is an over exaggerated nasal Cork accent, ugly boots, ugly skirts, ugly knits, ugly food and a normal house with lofty ideas. That said she doesn’t seem the type to do anything for anyone as a good deed. She’s a scratch my back I’ll scratch yours person

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry I’m a bit late with this one, haven’t had a chance to post as I’ve been busy with my real life, proper busy sorting out Christmas for my kids while looking after them and working a full-time job, not Scabby busy getting my nails done, opening freebies, going for beach walks and eating out twice a day!

But I couldn’t let this one pass me by!!!!🤬

Stubby was on the other night saying she was praying for the cold weather so that she could wear her ugly baby shite coloured coat that she “bought” from the online boutique that she doesn’t work with but plugs every day…..I wonder if the homeless people smacked out on drugs and not noticing anything going on around them, just lying there slumped, are looking forward to the cold weather too?
Can’t imagine they are! 💯

Might be more in Shabby’s line to donate her unwanted freebies to a Homeless Charity after her disgusting condescending words rather than to an imaginary local Special Needs Charity, not that I believe for second that this soul sucking narcissist parts with anything she lays her grubby little paws on!

So glad Meagher’s Pharmacy dumped her after those comments! I’ve happily supported them with my business since they got rid of insta’s biggest ball ache!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry I’m a bit late with this one, haven’t had a chance to post as I’ve been busy with my real life, proper busy sorting out Christmas for my kids while looking after them and working a full-time job, not Scabby busy getting my nails done, opening freebies, going for beach walks and eating out twice a day!

But I couldn’t let this one pass me by!!!!🤬

Stubby was on the other night saying she was praying for the cold weather so that she could wear her ugly baby shite coloured coat that she “bought” from the online boutique that she doesn’t work with but plugs every day…..I wonder if the homeless people smacked out on drugs and not noticing anything going on around them, just lying there slumped, are looking forward to the cold weather too?
Can’t imagine they are! 💯

Might be more in Shabby’s line to donate her unwanted freebies to a Homeless Charity after her disgusting condescending words rather than to an imaginary local Special Needs Charity, not that I believe for second that this soul sucking narcissist parts with anything she lays her grubby little paws on!

So glad Meagher’s Pharmacy dumped her after those comments! I’ve happily supported them with my business since they got rid of insta’s biggest ball ache!
I actually have it all screen recorded but it won’t let me upload here saying file too large - I’m clueless with technology but I’ll find a way for anyone who missed her disgusting remarks. Delighted Meagher’s dumped her too. I messaged them about it. She’s a vile person not just on the outside but inside too - where it really matters. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The sight of her brushing her teeth this morning put me right off my coffee 🤮🤮
I’m done with her, content is crap anyway - beach, brunch, events, pure boutique or whatever it’s called, Samui, random beauty products, hair, her sitting room, sweaty Betty, random woe is me moans and repeat and repeat.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't understand this thing of I give to charity but I don't want to show it?! She has a platform, she's apparently donating to charity so show that, highlight the charity. Or can she only show something on Instagram that generates a revenue for her ...

Reactions: 5
Her skin is shocking. All the free products and treatments do her no good. I had microneedling the same time as she as I can see such and improvement on my skin. The greediness and self-importance just oozes out her pores.

Or as my mam would say, thats the badness coming out in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't understand this thing of I give to charity but I don't want to show it?! She has a platform, she's apparently donating to charity so show that, highlight the charity. Or can she only show something on Instagram that generates a revenue for her ...
If she gave to charity she would be showing it. All she is short of sharing are her bowel movements and when the engagement drops off it wouldn’t surprise me if that ended up being shared as well 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you find yourself sharing a video looking like this in order to make commission from selling a toothbrush, it’s probably time to have a word with yourself about your life priorities
D00AEC65-FD17-4951-A78A-3FF6B4F98220.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
There is no bandwagon she wouldnt jump on....it is mind boggling how she considers herself "Insta's big Sister" when all she does is peddle toothpaste, ugly jackets and complain about how 'overwhelmed' she is when she has made a conscious choice to add 'Social media influencer' to her already choc a block career as 'stylist to the stars' 🙄 God help us all if that is what is considered aspirational these days.......

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.