Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine skipping around the beach taking pics for the day while your mother cleans your house…WOW. I’m actually shocked she seems to think that’s ok. #spoiltrotten

Reactions: 21
What is she saying supermarkets don’t cater for people living alone? There is not much you can’t buy single.
Exactly, there's plenty of food available in shops that she can buy just 1 of. Of course Sabby has an "xs" freezer so she can't fit much in!! Maybe she should have installed a more practical kitchen rather than one for show!! Sure she eats out as often as she cooks so what exactly is she complaining about?... she should consider herself very lucky that she's able to afford to feed herself , plenty of families in this country struggling to put food on the table.
And as for the coffee in the morning, I see again today that she's buying one! What happened to making them herself?? .. Oh yea that was just another sales pitch.. That's why I don't believe a word out of their mouths!!

Reactions: 16
I can truly say I have never stood in front of the mirror having an orgasm about a plain puffa coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh lads the bloody accent she puts on. It grinds my gears. She is getting more painful by the day........if that's possible. The outfit she has on today that's sooooo gorgeous....reminds me of car seat covers my Dad had in the 80s.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It drives me absolutely mad that she can’t spell tomato. Hardly a difficult one is it?

Reactions: 1
She's like 40 coats with all the coats she has and I have yet to see a nice one on her.
And all those ugly cardigans she tried on. Am I the only person that doesn’t like Hayley Menzies.
And i feckin love when I batch cook and eat the same thing two evenings in a row cos it means I don’t have to cook 👩‍🍳
Cant think what the filming/photo shoot was for … maybe Sabbys pussy Eddie is bringing out his own range of cat food or something…#catcollab

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah I’d say it’s just the same bullshit she is normally trying to sell us, some tablescaping with mis-matched plates and cups and Christmas paraphernalia that will never see the light of day again once the euros hit Scabby’s bank account!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Grabby Sabby on about where she donates her gifted hauls.. I actually don’t believe a word of it. She doesn’t come across as a nice, kind & charitable person more vacuous, grabby & greedy. She’s the biggest dose on Instagram.

Reactions: 11
Grabby Sabby on about where she donates her gifted hauls.. I actually don’t believe a word of it. She doesn’t come across as a nice, kind & charitable person more vacuous, grabby & greedy. She’s the biggest dose on Instagram.
Herself and Leesa Lust are a match made in heaven. 2 greedy self absorbed wannabes.

Reactions: 3
Does she really expect us to believe she got 4 questions asking what she does with all the stuff she gets gifted?
As a side note, her stairs and landing need a major revamp. It’s a very dated and small looking house. Lastly, those verso leggings were not made for legs like Sabbys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.