Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crashing the car 🙊what have I missed 🤣🤣
She was saying how overwhelmed she was and that she thought about having a little car crash so she could have a few days off.

Incase you are reading here Sabby, today is World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s vile. I lost a family member in a road accident and I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. Several members of my family gave up driving because of PTSD. These ignorant “ influencers “ are dangerous weapons with their bullshit self indulgent talk. I wish my only “ overwhelm “ in life was filming myself in my living room and talking into my phone 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s vile. I lost a family member in a road accident and I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. Several members of my family gave up driving because of PTSD. These ignorant “ influencers “ are dangerous weapons with their bullshit self indulgent talk. I wish my only “ overwhelm “ in life was filming myself in my living room and talking into my phone 🤣
Agreed I lost my friend a few years ago in a car accident and then another friend on a bike accident and then another in a motorbike accident all in their 20s . This women is horrid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s vile inside and out… but nobody seems to challenge her. I messaged her about her homeless comments when she got Covid from a sliced pan 🙄 as I was so livid. She just brushed them off & said she apologised.

I wonder does she read here? I hope she does. She needs to be cancelled.

Reactions: 7
She’s vile inside and out… but nobody seems to challenge her. I messaged her about her homeless comments when she got Covid from a sliced pan 🙄 as I was so livid. She just brushed them off & said she apologised.

She sent my friend a voice note when she criticised her ,and it was awful .she was just smug and horrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She 100% reads here.
She sent my friend a voice note when she criticised her ,and it was awful .she was just smug and horrible.
She did not…tell me you are making that up.

I lost a family member in a road accident and I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
It’s so difficult…birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries…it’s beyond difficult. Virtual hugs @Tank Girl 🤗 🤗

Reactions: 5
She 100% reads here.

She did not…tell me you are making that up.

It’s so difficult…birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries…it’s beyond difficult. Virtual hugs @Tank Girl 🤗 🤗
She sent me a voice note too when i challenged her and blocked me before I could respond. She’s disgusting. Virtual hugs back. X

• Wow
The stress of trying on over priced ugly cardigans. I wish she would put #ad on the stories as the clearly are🤬

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be seen dead in those cardigans, truly rotten. Even my mother wouldn't wear them and she's nearing 70 😂 Honestly can't see how anyone would wear them, very old fashioned

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still updating kopper hair salon website. surely any reputable hair salon and with her contacts that would have been sorted weeks ago.
We are in the digital age aren't we!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still updating kopper hair salon website. surely any reputable hair salon and with her contacts that would have been sorted weeks ago.
We are in the digital age aren't we!!!
And she’s a hairdresser after all, like how much updating does the site need?!

I see the ‘bringing her coffee in to work’ is going well…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you know what sabby, I kinda of have to eat a few same dinners in a row, cause unlike you I am really super busy over the next few days in my real job doing 4 x 12 hours shifts in a row, so i have to prepare all my meals and my families meals in advance. So tonight I had the same dinner I will have tomorrow and will have prepared dinner for Wed and Thursday, God knows what I'll eat Friday, thats assuming I even get a lunchbreak.
Whats she filming tomorrow I wonder, I hope she cleaned out the fish tank this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is she saying supermarkets don’t cater for people living alone? There is not much you can’t buy single.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.