Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recap is that Sabby is no longer an XS despite doing one spinning class even though she had COVID last Christmas. Her and her new man’s isolated limbs have been to Adare Manor to stuff her gluttonous face and to video her twirling around like a knob. Her son Aaron has also left her to go to college in Galway but only because of the work of mummy of the year, Sabrina. Oh and still flogging expensive clothes but making them look cheap as!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The recap is that Sabby is no longer an XS despite doing one spinning class even though she had COVID last Christmas. Her and her new man’s isolated limbs have been to Adare Manor to stuff her gluttonous face and to video her twirling around like a knob. Her son Aaron has also left her to go to college in Galway but only because of the work of mummy of the year, Sabrina. Oh and still flogging expensive clothes but making them look cheap as!
Brilliant synopsis… what will day 2 twirling about Adare manor bring 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Scabby isn't paying for this trip.. It's under the table advertising.Same as everything. All of her ootds.?Given to her, she gets cash in hand to advertise them, then they are returned to shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Actually disgusting…..you’d see less of her nether regions in an ultra sound, and Limbs is a lucky man…she throws in a chewing gum instead of brushing her “teeeett” 😬🤮🤮
She’s trying to be a cutesy and sexy from the bed & FAILING miserably… she’s neither cute nor sexy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is she well ?? Jesus. Imagine going on like that at 40. The ridiculous faces , voices and twirling . . me nerves

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loving the title!

What's going on with her skin? I tapped through as I can't listen to her.
She's not doing Adare any favours, that breakfast looks poor.
But then, Adare lost it's decent customer base when they started giving freebies to influencers last year.

Reactions: 22
Loving the title!

What's going on with her skin? I tapped through as I can't listen to her.
She's not doing Adare any favours, that breakfast looks poor.
But then, Adare lost it's decent customer base when they started giving freebies to influencers last year.
I would have no interest going to any hotel that gift freebies to floggers…

Reactions: 15
Poor limbs having to take all those embarrassing reels. I wonder did he realise what he signed up for.
How can she not see those legs.🙈

• Haha
Poor limbs having to take all those embarrassing reels. I wonder did he realise what he signed up for.
How can she not see those legs.🙈
Irrationally high self confidence effects eye sight apparently 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Answering all the comments on her reel. Sounds like a mad weekend!

• Haha
Like can you imagine the fella walking into the room while she fucks her phone, rolling around the bed like a toddler in her pink pj’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like can you imagine the fella walking into the room while she fucks her phone, rolling around the bed like a toddler in her pink pj’s.
The poor cratur stuck with that one 🤦🏼‍♀️ One good thing though thankfully she’s not eating into the camera 🤢🤢 for fear of showing him…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.