Superstylesabby #5 COVID queen Sabby is weakk in bed, fry an egg on her dry shampooed head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz hun, only 6 allowed 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 gone from 285 to 6!

But shur look, it’ll be alright on the night when I’ve all me freebies 💴 💰
Well there's bleeping gratitude for you, when we bent over to get the freebies............You have turned into a HUN, Hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well there's bleeping gratitude for you, when we bent over to get the freebies............You have turned into a HUN, Hun
S’ok hun, I’ll share the wealth!!

Don’t wanna end up on the steps of the high court now do we!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gotta look after the face 😂😂

Lads ye forgot the most important bit....me bleedin flowers from bouquet box & flowers.ie....they’ll give a discount code but take it back as quick 😂
And a box to stand on so your crotch is on show in the photos 😀

hope you both have a lovely day 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads I know we got off track today with the posts but it cheered me up no end and we kept it real....In fact I think @maryloumaniser should have her own page :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Are ya even married if you don't get yer rings from desert diamonds. Sorted gurl. 💍💎👑

• Haha
Reactions: 8

new thread x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.