SuperStyleSabby #4 Grabby caught Covid from a pan won’t give free food to a homeless man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats what I do, go in for a nose occasionally
Here is your nosey sister 😂😂

Went back through her page last night to see how much she has changed. Found a picture of her and superstylemar. They got matching heart tattoos on their hands. Must be a daily reminder of how that friendship got fucked up 🤣🤣
Tattoos on her hand are awful..

Reactions: 9
How does nobody know/figured out by now for sure what happened with mar? Rumour was mar asked for more money and was told to sling her hook.

Reactions: 2
Has Meaghers dropped her? They told me in a DM they would have a chat with her about her comments regarding homeless people.

Reactions: 3
She has a slot on the Elaine show, Sandra does too. Isn't Elaine show on Virgin media? Which is also itv. So she's probably on the Elaine show that's owned by itv, uk tv.
Notions.
Wasn’t there
Oooh but she’ll use the excuse she has to set the salon up.
Maybe they’re shooting from the salon so there won’t be a dirty green fish tank in the back

How are they bringing her back onto this morning??

but also...why?
youre bang on about the salon!! I’d put money on it.

Superquinn sausages, widely revered for being amazing. Sabby knows better..... of course.... because her taste is impeccable. Would you ever go duck off and while you’re at it go duck off some more you absolute dose of a woman.

I don’t think anything she has ever said has annoyed me so much 😂😂😂😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's unhinged in that pizza reel!! Screeching down the phone at nobody. She'd actually sell her soul.

Reactions: 9
I had to, otherwise I'd make a smart comment after a few drinks and be blocked!! Add to lthe list of twins and me and flabby!!!😃

Horrendous puts me off Gina daly too
Mister Dish turns my stomach. The piercings and all the tattoos. Its just a bit much.

Thread suggestion name. Superstylesabby #5 she's all fur and no knickers, her fish tank is a dive, I'd rather cut my hair with a clippers.

Thread suggestion name. Superstylesabby #5 she's all fur and no knickers, her fish tank is a dive, I'd rather cut my hair with a clippers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
For all of us who cant get to the salon anytime soon? How innovative
Superquinn sausages, widely revered for being amazing. Sabby knows better..... of course.... because her taste is impeccable. Would you ever go duck off and while you’re at it go duck off some more you absolute dose of a woman.

I don’t think anything she has ever said has annoyed me so much 😂😂😂😂😂😭
How dare she dis Superquinn sausage. 😂😂

Has Meaghers dropped her? They told me in a DM they would have a chat with her about her comments regarding homeless people.
Haven't seen the symprove lately. All the supplements they sent her didn't exactly help her illness as she said it would 🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.