Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised there’s not already an active thread solely dedicated to this one.

What does everyone think about her drink driving crash over the weekend then? And then coming back on insta to harp on about gaining more followers because people are talking about her. Is that all this woman cares about?

Reactions: 6
Never heard of her before, but went to have a snoop. Geezo single mum of 8 and seems like she is out on the raz every weekend with boobjobs thrown into measure, how do they afford this lifestyle?

Reactions: 3
Never heard of her before, but went to have a snoop. Geezo single mum of 8 and seems like she is out on the raz every weekend with boobjobs thrown into measure, how do they afford this lifestyle?
No idea. Until her literal car crash of a weekend last week she was about to be gifted a free tummy tuck from some private clinic in Ireland.

She’s been hanging around on Instagram for a while now throwing around the sob stories. I’ve just had enough and wondered if anyone else had too 😂

Lots of stories floating around about the kind of people her and her ex husband are. Not what she puts out for others to see that’s for sure.

Reactions: 2
TRASH.... bleeping TRASH!!!!!

Saw this shite coming a long time ago. She's disgusting and by the sounds of it a compulsive liar and an absolute narcissist!!! I feel so sorry for her kids. She never does anything with them and they always look so I'm cared for 😔 Yet she's done up like a dogs dinner every day with the clothes, make up, hair, tan, nails, lashes, cosmetic surgery....... who the duck labled her 'Supermom' 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Saw this shite coming a long time ago. She's disgusting and by the sounds of it a compulsive liar and an absolute narcissist!!! I feel so sorry for her kids. She never does anything with them and they always look so I'm cared for 😔 Yet she's done up like a dogs dinner every day with the clothes, make up, hair, tan, nails, lashes, cosmetic surgery....... who the duck labled her 'Supermom' 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Uncared* sorry

Totally agree!!

I know 8 kids is a lot when it comes to paying for days out but perhaps if she stopped buying so much shite off the internet, she’d be able to afford it!

When she separated from her husband she made the mature decision to not discuss it on social media and blocked several people who asked about it. Six months later and she’s airing it all out to dry knowing full well her elder children can see it.

Disgusting excuse for a woman. It’s not jealous haters love, it’s people who see right through your crap.

Uncared* sorry

Totally agree!!

I know 8 kids is a lot when it comes to paying for days out but perhaps if she stopped buying so much shite off the internet, she’d be able to afford it!

When she separated from her husband she made the mature decision to not discuss it on social media and blocked several people who asked about it. Six months later and she’s airing it all out to dry knowing full well her elder children can see it.

Disgusting excuse for a woman. It’s not jealous haters love, it’s people who see right through your crap.
THIS 👏

Slating the father of your children to the whole internet and for your children to see is so unnecessary and low class. Everything she's done the past 6 months have been for likes and attention. Domestic abuse of course is horrific and my heart goes out to any surviour or persons who are still having to go through it. What gets me though is she says all this but then still drops her kids off with him in his care on a weekly basis and then continue to slate him online knowing the eldest kids can see... Hmmm?
Someone said she was sacked from her SW consultant job and I fully believe that!! Also that she sniffs cokes had an affair with her PT and drink drives regularly but hey people are gunna talk aren't they.... ☕🐸

Reactions: 5
She was a slimming world consultant and theres rumours flying around she never gave money over to slimming world hence why shes no longer a consultant.
Her drinking driving is disgraceful considering her own mother was killed by one according to her. Her apology was not genuine - I'm sorry for drink driving but thanks for sending me all these new followers 😡
There have been posts that say shes not checked herself in but walking around cork with the personal trainer

Reactions: 1
So glad there is a thread on her! I've been following her for a while and did enjoy her posts. Then the story emerged about her drink driving she went down in my estimations. I'm just hanging around now to see what happens next!

Shes makes me so mad! Her poor kids I’m heartbroken for them. Imagine the grime they’ve gone through in the last year alone. And all mammy does is think about her selfish self.

I think we were given lots of "stories" that are not true. I did wonder did the kids actually live with her at all as they were very quiet if they were! Drink driving and she only just passed her driving test recently.The poor kids who is looking after them now if she's in " hospital" she is very very mixed up.

How did she get the name Supermom? All she ever seemed to do was drive them to schools, complain about them fighting, sing into her phone, get her hair done constantly and talk about needing “the ride”. Where was the days out with the kids? Parks, etc. She sickens me playing the mental health card to excuse her drink driving.

Reactions: 5
How did she get the name Supermom? All she ever seemed to do was drive them to schools, complain about them fighting, sing into her phone, get her hair done constantly and talk about needing “the ride”. Where was the days out with the kids? Parks, etc. She sickens me playing the mental health card to excuse her drink driving.
used to like her at the once she got the boob job she totally changed
Shes makes me so mad! Her poor kids I’m heartbroken for them. Imagine the grime they’ve gone through in the last year alone. And all mammy does is think about her selfish self.
it's her kids I feel sorry for especially her older ones who I'm sure are on social media and since she's plastered all over social media for her own wrong doings I'm sure the older kids can't help but see it must be so embarrassing for them she totally changed personality when she got the boobs think I've seen more of her diddies than I've me own the last few months 😂 as for her going live doing her "sex q and a"😳

Of course she wasnt going to come on. She has gained 1000 followers since she posted that she was going to do a live. More lies!

Can’t even deal! Out with the PT who’s marriage is broken up.
Can't make it out, whats the account name there?

Only heard her mentioned on someone else's story about the drink driving. I unfollowed her after the boob job also so I'm wondering how did yees find out about the crash did she come on and talk about it or?

She just posted on Instagram that she wasn't spotted in penneys today and she is not going on holidays. Said she is receiving nasty DMs from people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.