Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why he is only getting one hour supervised visits🤔🤔imagine giving up seeing your son for 6 six weeks to spend it with her,you're side bit over you're flesh and blood.I couldnt imagine it ever. Must be pretty bad,his ex looks to be angelic and a very fair person who puts her kids first.

And as for those durty meals he makes.🤢🤢rank..
Must be a pretty big issue if he’s only granted supervised access. Absolute scumbags get unlimited access these days with the courts. I’m guessing that Anna has something serious on him ⚠⚠

Reactions: 2
Must be a pretty big issue if he’s only granted supervised access. Absolute scumbags get unlimited access these days with the courts. I’m guessing that Anna has something serious on him ⚠⚠
Exactly,has to be something very very serious!!!The courts are all for a good share of access to the father usually,regardless of the situation.Unless it's a major red flag, and God knows between him and tess they have more red flags than a cork game in thurles on Munster final day..That girl has had one of the biggest and luckiest escapes.True what they say,ya cant buy class,and Anna has it in abundance.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d say he hit her head off the wall this morning alright!! Dirty witch we know what work out she got!! 😂

Is he back on private again so we'll follow him 😂😂😂 no you're grand thanks I'd rather rinse my eyeballs with Milton

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus Tess would you shut up trying to blag your way to the free tummy tuck ffs, why don’t you put away five months children’s allowance instead of taping it to your head or tattooing your lips or sucking it up your nose and Frigging Pay For It Yourself!!

Reactions: 8
Jesus Tess would you shut up trying to blag your way to the free tummy tuck ffs, why don’t you put away five months children’s allowance instead of taping it to your head or tattooing your lips or sucking it up your nose and Frigging Pay For It Yourself!!
That's so affordable for her when you think about it.

Like I couldn't save that in 2 years

Reactions: 3
The nails perfectly done, but yet won’t but calpol/nurofen for her kids because it would cost too much for them all.

Reactions: 9
I know what your saying! but why can’t she get a part time job and save! Why should her children’s allowance get spent on this awful mother for a tummy tuck? Her kids look unkempt anyway god bless them and I’d say it gets spent on her anyway not the kids!

Reactions: 9
I know what your saying! but why can’t she get a part time job and save! Why should her children’s allowance get spent on this awful mother for a tummy tuck? Her kids look unkempt anyway god bless them and I’d say it gets spent on her anyway not the kids!
100%get a job like the rest of us have to, contribute to society for a change,instead of us keeping you tessie.paying for talons and shite for ya.

Reactions: 5
Or normal mothers who do as much as humanly possible for their kids. I work and most of it seems to go on them in terms of house, food, clothes, education, fun, their own style and christmas. Mine will probably have less tat under the tree but they'll be happy, mum won't get drunk, drive somewhere and have a public barney with some walking cockwobble of a man. Its an absolute disgrace how she has carried on and continues to do so. Though listening to her talk about food I don't see how anyone can buy into her nutri plans. Like pohleeeessse

Reactions: 8
Part time job you must be joking Tess has no interest in earning the hard way. Same goes for creepy actually, robbing, scamming or claims that’s all they’re capable of.
his video of tess the other day about Moses made me laugh only cz he was the thickest dipshit in school. 😂😂 pot kettle black 👍🏼
I see those kids all the time and there is never a penny of the allowance spent on them and that’s for a fact. They are in RAGS and it’s been found they don’t always have food for lunch. She is a scandal.
looking for free tummy tuck and getting free meals while them kids go to bed hungry 😓 I swear my fella wants to kill her some days over the kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Part time job you must be joking Tess has no interest in earning the hard way. Same goes for creepy actually, robbing, scamming or claims that’s all they’re capable of.
his video of tess the other day about Moses made me laugh only cz he was the thickest dipshit in school. 😂😂 pot kettle black 👍🏼
I see those kids all the time and there is never a penny of the allowance spent on them and that’s for a fact. They are in RAGS and it’s been found they don’t always have food for lunch. She is a scandal.
looking for free tummy tuck and getting free meals while them kids go to bed hungry 😓 I swear my fella wants to kill her some days over the kids.
This is heart breaking to read, anyone ever hear what happened Cody's hand?

Reactions: 1
Oh god the poor children, being burned, in rags, no lunch for school.All she’s bothered about is a tummy tuck and her hair extensions.That are rotten by the way.I wonder do they have family or friends in their life?you never see anyone!

This is heart breaking to read, anyone ever hear what happened Cody's hand?
She never explained it. Still has no medicine in the house I would say

You are right,its a known fact now the chaos the kids are exposed to and the impact it has on them in school environment.People need to realise these are not decent or good people ,no matter how many times they tell themselves into the mirror each day or # it.What has to happen before the very basic needs of those kids are met?not everybody can be wrong,and none of this is speculation.its hard facts what's going on.at the end of the day there is kids being neglected.

Oh god the poor children, being burned, in rags, no lunch for school.All she’s bothered about is a tummy tuck and her hair extensions.That are rotten by the way.I wonder do they have family or friends in their life?you never see anyone!

She never explained it. Still has no medicine in the house I would say
No,none of her family speak to her and with very good reason.many have spoken out against her and what she has done to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You are right,its a known fact now the chaos the kids are exposed to and the impact it has on them in school environment.People need to realise these are not decent or good people ,no matter how many times they tell themselves into the mirror each day or # it.What has to happen before the very basic needs of those kids are met?not everybody can be wrong,and none of this is speculation.its hard facts what's going on.at the end of the day there is kids being neglected.

No,none of her family speak to her and with very good reason.many have spoken out against her and what she has done to them.
I did see stuff her family said about her under a newspaper article and was shocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I did see stuff her family said about her under a newspaper article and was shocked.
[/QUOTE]
What article was that? Can you link if possible

What article was that? Can you link if possible
[/QUOTE]
I'm nearly sure it was on Facebook comment's , it was either one of the articles when she apologised for drink driving or when she went on the radio.

Reactions: 1
Oh for sure she has zero interest in getting a job, she’d lose all the benefits if she did and 💯 that children’s allowance gets spent on herself, didn’t he want her to hand it over to him back when she started leaving the kids at his all the time and she kicked up blue murder.

Reactions: 4
No way? What was all the stuff she did?
So basically she went on virgin media and did an interview with Paul Byrne all about the drink driving. In and around that time she always had an interview with PJ Coogan on 96 fm - this is the link to that interview
And another interview on a paper the irish mirror - https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.iri.../cork-mum-eight-apologises-drink-20895730.amp So definitely both 96fm and the mirror posted on FB and people commented on those posts, including members of SMS family, people that know her personally and also the owner of the car that she crashed in to that night. It would be fair to say that most of the comments ripped her to shreds, so much so that 96fm deleted the post on their FB. And the mirror deleted the comments and disabled more comments being made. The comment i smugged name out is a family member.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.