Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us more
Not really a whole lot to tell tbh. Twas like a tumbleweed blowing through a text. I hadnt a notion who he was, only when I started following tess. Ya know those convos that go "hey". Think it was an early in the morning "hey"though 🤢 like 2am early 🤮 I wouldnt find him attractive in anyway so didnt entertain him 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Not really a whole lot to tell tbh. Twas like a tumbleweed blowing through a text. I hadnt a notion who he was, only when I started following tess. Ya know those convos that go "hey". Think it was an early in the morning "hey"though 🤢 like 2am early 🤮 I wouldnt find him attractive in anyway so didnt entertain him 😂
Any 🍆 pics lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder was he still with Anna then! She has had the luckiest escape

Reactions: 9
All jokes a side , so he was on pof and still with his ex at that point and then got with Tess, how does she sleep at night not knowing who he's talking to or what dating site he is on.

Reactions: 6
All jokes a side , so he was on pof and still with his ex at that point and then got with Tess, how does she sleep at night not knowing who he's talking to or what dating site he is on.
I’d say you couldn’t trust him as far as you would throw him!! He loves himself so much. He’s yuck!!

I’d say you couldn’t trust him as far as you would throw him!! He loves himself so much. He’s yuck!!
not without a wire brush and a bottle of disinfectant could anyone go near that. He makes me queasy and not in a good way but the whole strutting and showing off physique is vom to me anyway.

Reactions: 7
not without a wire brush and a bottle of disinfectant could anyone go near that. He makes me queasy and not in a good way but the whole strutting and showing off physique is vom to me anyway.
Sounds like he’s unable to keep it in his pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably why she sleeps on the couch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did he crop the pic at the groin?
Sur half the country have either had the misfortune of seeing it in person or in a 🍆📸

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Why did he crop the pic at the groin?
Sur half the country have either had the misfortune of seeing it in person or in a 🍆📸
He looks like he's a bald Eagle down below too, back sac and crack type of guy.

• Sick
  • Haha
The after pic of the weight loss she looks like a crackwhore on skid row I can't unsee it.I know she can't help the kangaroo pouch because she carried so many pregnancies but the rest screams crackwhore in a public restroom. For someone who eats so well and walks miles/works out she doesn't look too healthy.Dull skin and dark circles,usually healthy people have a certain "glow".

Hi Teresa, if you just post a screenshot of the actual app it doesn’t mean you actually did the day 1 or 2 of couch to 5k 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi Teresa, if you just post a screenshot of the actual app it doesn’t mean you actually did the day 1 or 2 of couch to 5k 😂😂
I thought the same, she look like she was lying and pretending to be out of breath and saying she forgot to Screen shot it. Snakey 🐍🐍

Wonder why he is only getting one hour supervised visits🤔🤔imagine giving up seeing your son for 6 six weeks to spend it with her,you're side bit over you're flesh and blood.I couldnt imagine it ever. Must be pretty bad,his ex looks to be angelic and a very fair person who puts her kids first.

And as for those durty meals he makes.🤢🤢rank..

Last edited:
Wonder why he is only getting one hour supervised visits🤔🤔imagine giving up seeing your son for 6 six weeks to spend it with her,you're side bit over you're flesh and blood.I couldnt imagine it ever. Must be pretty bad,his ex looks to be angelic and a very fair person who puts her kids first.

And as for those durty meals he makes.🤢🤢rank..
Creepy bought needy a new fitness watch, she's showing it off on her WhatsApp group, its an early Christmas gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.