Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her the other day with a fag hanging out her mouth. She's some nutritional expert and fitness influencer isn't she.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Supermom can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Reactions: 23
Anyone know how to create a new thread? I’ve tried and failed miserably 😂 the following is the suggestion with most votes ................................
SuperBum is such a skank
Crashed her car when she drove and drank
Has 8 kids but doesn’t mind any
Prefers showing off fake tits and fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know how but that post will be too long for a new title I think.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but going back to Teresa and her interviews where she regrets driving while drunk. When she crashed she wrote off her own car but also another womans car. The woman commented under the Irish mirror’s FB post. And this is what she said. And bar the poor woman commenting herself, but there was never any mention of her in any interview!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.