Supermarket Sweep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching the new series? Rylan is no Dale but I still think he's fab.

All the contestants so far seem like love island rejects and it's painful to watch them get the most simple thing wrong 🙈

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen one and whilst it’s trash tv. It is what it is, that’s just the show.

I’m glad rylan is doing well he’s great

Reactions: 3
Ooh well there goes me watching a good movie tonight.

Rylan is alright, although I question his judgment after getting with that desperate big brother contestant while he still had a BF.

No one will replace dale, that reminds me of my student days :cry:

Reactions: 2
I loved supermarket sweep!
Can’t believe it started in 1993, Reminds me of school 🤣
always wanted to run around Tesco and find an inflatable banana 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've given up watching. The contestants are just to awful. The pink team tonight are really cringy!!

Love Supermarket Sweep. I watched the first episode and laughed the entire way through it. Found it hilarious... It's different than it used to be, but will keep watching as I just love the game. Definitely one I would love to apply for.

Now they just need to bring back "it's a knockout" 😂

I love it, real cheesy entertainment. Gutted their is no HD for ITV 2 as the picture quailty isn’t the best. I am getting annoyed by Rylan’s Voice, he is trying too hard!

I love it, real cheesy entertainment. Gutted their is no HD for ITV 2 as the picture quailty isn’t the best. I am getting annoyed by Rylan’s Voice, he is trying too hard!
I get what you mean. It sounds as if he's trying to talk like Dale a little. Not sure if he means to do it (I quite like him as a presenter usually).

I like Rylan generally, but don't think he's quite right for this show at all - now imagine this someone like Alan Carr (yes I'm sticking to gay presenters!) it would actually be funny. He just hasn't got the patter, and it seems as though he's waiting for laughs - like bad stand up. Not keen at all, but I could totally watch back in the day supermarket sweep on repeat - not this, it's trash, and not in a good way.

Reactions: 1
I tried watching the first episode, and God did it drag. It felt too long. I think it only needed to be 30minutes. You could tell it was being padded out with the randomer from Love Island turning up.

Reactions: 1
I tried watching the first episode, and God did it drag. It felt too long. I think it only needed to be 30minutes. You could tell it was being padded out with the randomer from Love Island turning up.
Definitely too long I agree! I think it was very of it’s time and it didn’t really translate to modern tv. I found it pretty juvenile and dull to watch.

I like Rylan generally, but don't think he's quite right for this show at all - now imagine this someone like Alan Carr (yes I'm sticking to gay presenters!) it would actually be funny. He just hasn't got the patter, and it seems as though he's waiting for laughs - like bad stand up. Not keen at all, but I could totally watch back in the day supermarket sweep on repeat - not this, it's trash, and not in a good way.
I think he doesn't have the right people to banter with, they're all a little simple so don't know how to give him a quick witted responce