Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I don't blame her for not like, boycotting America when she has family here, but it just seems like both European and Canadian people do this kind of thing a lot, where they make a show of how awful they think it is when stuff like the BLM protests and now this Roe v Wade thing happens - things that ONLY affect America and don't require them to acknowledge the systemic oppression in their own countries as well.
I'm going to cut and paste from a conversation a friend and I had earlier on Roe V Wade and how this has not been addressed by a known figure we both used to follow and be fans of.. the fact that this doesn;t only affect America seems to be something that has escaped most. Aside from America being one of the largest and most powerful parts of the globe....

it sets a really dangerous precedent - other western but conservative leaning countries will be TAKING NOTES and it's not inconceivable that this tit could spread

the tories abolishing the human rights act in this country feels very similar - if HUMAN RIGHTS can be taken away or amended without public consultation we really are powerless.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How many bedrooms is her mums home!?! If I had the money that would be a house I’d buy, its so beautiful

I'm going to cut and paste from a conversation a friend and I had earlier on Roe V Wade and how this has not been addressed by a known figure we both used to follow and be fans of.. the fact that this doesn;t only affect America seems to be something that has escaped most. Aside from America being one of the largest and most powerful parts of the globe....

it sets a really dangerous precedent - other western but conservative leaning countries will be TAKING NOTES and it's not inconceivable that this tit could spread

the tories abolishing the human rights act in this country feels very similar - if HUMAN RIGHTS can be taken away or amended without public consultation we really are powerless.
Oh yeah, I didn't articulate it super well but that's sort of what I was trying to say. Like they act as if these issues are unique to America, and they point to specific things like, obviously, Roe v Wade was only struck down in the US because it wasn't a law in other countries, but that sort of mindset is alive and well all over the world, and they're not any better for living outside of the US.

Reactions: 1
Omg the cheapest lodging that beautiful hotel has is 3200/night. In other news, Jess is on Tik Tok.
😬😬😬😬

the amount of money she/her family has is mind blowing. Imagine going on a 2 month road trip around the states staying in $3200/night hotel rooms while your London million pound house is being completely renovated

• Haha
Reactions: 24
😬😬😬😬

the amount of money she/her family has is mind blowing. Imagine going on a 2 month road trip around the states staying in $3200/night hotel rooms while your London million pound house is being completely renovated
tit like this makes me so so depressed

Reactions: 21
It’s disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

People can’t afford to heat their homes or feed their children.

Reactions: 16
Im trying to figure out what foods I can afford this month because of the high food prices, I work a FT job and I have to account for every penny, so stressful and depressing

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And then she has the nerve to post hauls being all like “oh I had to be careful with my purchases to save money” or “I’ve had this in my cart for sooooo long but it was so pricey I was hesitant to buy it” 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 39
She 'loves Tiktok so much' that she's following no one over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And then she has the nerve to post hauls being all like “oh I had to be careful with my purchases to save money” or “I’ve had this in my cart for sooooo long but it was so pricey I was hesitant to buy it” 🥴
She’s so disingenuous.

At least other rich influencers like Fleur and Amelia Liana don’t try to pretend they’re not.

Reactions: 11
She’s so disingenuous.

At least other rich influencers like Fleur and Amelia Liana don’t try to pretend they’re not.
That’s not quite true, Fleur loves a stupid “I’ve saved up for this bag for ages” comment whilst sat in her mansion surrounded by hundreds of bags indistinguishable from the one in her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her article on the Sunday Times was published 4 days ago and she hasn't even acknowledge it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her article on the Sunday Times was published 4 days ago and she hasn't even acknowledge it yet.
I don't think her article is anything she's particularly proud of or even cares about. She probably just took it to appease one or both parents who are funding her lifestyle. So I doubt she cares too much about promoting her writing

Reactions: 8
Nothing like a road trip through America when gas prices are astronomical. But I guess she’s overdue some time off from being a trust fund princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing like a road trip through America when gas prices are astronomical. But I guess she’s overdue some time off from being a trust fund princess.
Its all a bit silly isn’t it?! Would it not be more fun when baby is a bit older and can understand/remember? I’d say they’re very tied down to baby’s nap and food schedule on the trip.

then again I’d say Jess is happy to just sit in the hotel room or a cafe and do little else.

Reactions: 3
I assume part of it is, that she wants her dad to spend time with his grand daughter? And that whilst she’s still young he gets the same chance as her mum

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.