Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum's house is nicely renovated but the location is not great. Maybe they are after a detached property or better location.
Or they’re moving out of London? Indie will be off to uni so that’s less money for her mum to pay out

• Wow
Reactions: 1
somehow not surprised her dad’s moving to Chicago. The choice to move from London to Memphis was certainly.. interesting. At this point the lives of Jess’s parents are inifinitely more entertaining than Jess’s

• Haha
Reactions: 22
somehow not surprised her dad’s moving to Chicago. The choice to move from London to Memphis was certainly.. interesting. At this point the lives of Jess’s parents are inifinitely more entertaining than Jess’s
he’s a doctor, isn’t he? I’m so intrigued by Jess’ parents because they both seem so successful in their careers

Reactions: 8
Surprised by how basic and baggy the Big American Wardrobe is… does she lack confidence in her body?

for reference I dress exactly like that and would wear almost everything she showed lol but I was expecting a few exciting pieces from her.

Reactions: 4
Thing is, they’ve lived in another one previous?
Yeah they've only been in the current house since Jess's gap year, she said in an old old vlog that they downsized from their previous house to buy this one and the farm

Yeah they've only been in the current house since Jess's gap year, she said in an old old vlog that they downsized from their previous house to buy this one and the farm
Ahh, good to know. Now i know why she doesn't see her house as her "forever home".

Is this a rich people thing? Because to me, buying a house a "once in a lifetime"-thing and not a regular thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahh, good to know. Now i know why she doesn't see her house as her "forever home".

Is this a rich people thing? Because to me, buying a house a "once in a lifetime"-thing and not a regular thing.
I think it depends what you’re willing to put up with, if you don’t attach memories then you’re happy to move a bit more plus if you can afford it?

As silly as it sounds I'm also really sad about her mom selling her house. It was such a gorgeous house, beautifully renovated. I wonder if she is also selling the farm and buying a house in the countryside instead?

Reactions: 7
Thing is, they’ve lived in another one previous? We also don’t know if her step dad ever moved back in? Because he’d gone off to the farm? So maybe she’s selling as they’re getting divorced?
They're getting divorced?! Oh dear Jess's mum has had a tough couple of years.

he’s a doctor, isn’t he? I’m so intrigued by Jess’ parents because they both seem so successful in their careers
I know same, by contrast their daughter is lazy af

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Will she totally ignore us while she is on this trip or do you think there will be some vlogs or something?
To think that during her gap year she pre-filmed videos to go up while she was travelling...

Reactions: 2
Love how Jess always gets on social media to share how awful America is because she can feel smug that she's not from there while not addressing her own problematic existence.

Reactions: 7
Love how Jess always gets on social media to share how awful America is because she can feel smug that she's not from there while not addressing her own problematic existence.
Yet her younger sisters are about to grow up with that…. She continues to visit it (yes because of her dad) but it’s terrible

• Heart
Amelia liana uploaded a vlog on her garden makeover today. She bought her house a year ago, completely gutted it and has been living there for 2 months now. Now Jess bought her house 3 years ago and it seems is nowhere completed. I understand she wanted to do add ons and needed clearing from her town and COVID delayed things but come on. Did she not have the money up front or something? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Yet her younger sisters are about to grow up with that…. She continues to visit it (yes because of her dad) but it’s terrible
Yeah, I don't blame her for not like, boycotting America when she has family here, but it just seems like both European and Canadian people do this kind of thing a lot, where they make a show of how awful they think it is when stuff like the BLM protests and now this Roe v Wade thing happens - things that ONLY affect America and don't require them to acknowledge the systemic oppression in their own countries as well.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know how long her dad has lived in the US and approx how old any half-siblings (on her dad's side) are? Just realising I know nothing about that side of Jessie's family.

Does anyone know how long her dad has lived in the US and approx how old any half-siblings (on her dad's side) are? Just realising I know nothing about that side of Jessie's family.
I would say no older than ten? I know there’s two girls, one is called Dasha. The other had a Russian name too. Is their mum Russian? Jessie used to talk about them quite a lot back in the day. I remember she filmed a clip from afar of one of them learning to ride a bike back in the day…

I’ve seen one or two people mention Jessie’s mum and step dad are getting a divorce. Is that just speculation?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.