Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really surprised she bothered listing so many things on Vinted. Some are going for just £2. I mean if I had her money I would donate to charity shops, my time is worth way more than a few pounds. Clearly she does nothing all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m just going to leave the begging of this patrons only message here:

“Hi my loves,

I've been a bit absent on here and the Discord the last couple of days for which I apologise - it's been very busy round here! But I finally feel like I'm finding my momentum a little bit and I better had because we are heading into the last few months of the year and it only gets busier from here 🤞🏼…”

and by busier she means christmas shopping

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

“Hi my loves,

I've been a bit absent on here and the Discord the last couple of days for which I apologise - it's been very busy round here! But I finally feel like I'm finding my momentum a little bit and I better had because we are heading into the last few months of the year and it only gets busier from here 🤞🏼…”

Omg it's a joke. Are there any comments calling her out?

Reactions: 3

“Hi my loves,

It’s just the same thing over and over again isn’t it, I might start counting every time she apologises for having been too ‘busy’ to do the bare minimum 🙄

New thread https://tattle.life/threads/sunbeam...me-on-patreon-and-fund-the-uncertainty.33566/

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.