Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mimi and the cat have both been spotted for anyone that was concerned haha

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t seem concerned about the pandemic, went travelling to the US on a tourism trip and has stayed in Oxfordshire despite the country going into lockdown and London being escalated to non essential travel out of the area

Reactions: 6
I was really thinking about her style recently. Actually, I was analyzing her style for ages to figure out what drew me to her old content. I think the reason she wears oversized clothes is to cover up her pretty large chest. You might have not noticed but she has a pretty big chest for a person her size and she might feel concious about it, so she hides it with oversized clothing. Also I think she threw on a bit of weight before starting training a couple years ago so I think she was also feeling self-contious about.

I liked her old videos because she was ready to experiment like someone mentioned. But in hindsight I also notice how it's basically all trendy stuff from 2010's like those aweful litas. I think my young impressionable mind was blown away by the staff she could afford. I could only dream of getting so much stuff for birthdays or even as regular purchases from mom. 😄

I'm sure someone on the old thread said the farm cost 4.25m - any ideas where in oxfordshire it is to cost that much and have 60 acres?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was really thinking about her style recently. Actually, I was analyzing her style for ages to figure out what drew me to her old content. I think the reason she wears oversized clothes is to cover up her pretty large chest. You might have not noticed but she has a pretty big chest for a person her size and she might feel concious about it, so she hides it with oversized clothing. Also I think she threw on a bit of weight before starting training a couple years ago so I think she was also feeling self-contious about.

I liked her old videos because she was ready to experiment like someone mentioned. But in hindsight I also notice how it's basically all trendy stuff from 2010's like those aweful litas. I think my young impressionable mind was blown away by the staff she could afford. I could only dream of getting so much stuff for birthdays or even as regular purchases from mom. 😄
I've definitely noticed it (also I think she's explicitly mentioned it in a few videos from like 2 years ago), which was why I wanted to clarify in one of my posts on the old thread that I did NOT think she necessarily needed to dress super sexy or anything. I think she looked really nice in some outfits with more fitted pants and a looser shirt, since that's a more balanced way of maybe evening out her proportions in a way that she likes better. It's just the HUGE oversized but structured items on bottom and top always look like too much for her petite frame.

And of course, everyone is free to wear whatever they want. I just always felt like she thought it was "fashun" but missed the mark.

I'm sure someone on the old thread said the farm cost 4.25m - any ideas where in oxfordshire it is to cost that much and have 60 acres?
I'm ashamed to say I've done about two deep dives trying to find it. Not sure if GG did find it but I certainly can't. Thought it would be somewhat easy as they rent out the cottages on site as holiday homes.

60 acres isn't huge, but £4m is quite a lot for what I've seen of it. But there could be stuff we haven't seen such as a pool or tennis courts?

I've always thought it is a functioning farm, her mum owns the buildings and land and rents the land out. I believe Jess once mentioned a farmer who is responsible for upkeep and famring on the land. So, maybe that's the reason why it was so expensive?

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s because I’m from oxford itself but that price isn’t expensive, for land in the “country side” it’s fairly averagely priced considering some houses without land are £2m and are not with a separate building! I’m actually quite surprised it was only £4m 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I'm ashamed to say I've done about two deep dives trying to find it. Not sure if GG did find it but I certainly can't. Thought it would be somewhat easy as they rent out the cottages on site as holiday homes.

60 acres isn't huge, but £4m is quite a lot for what I've seen of it. But there could be stuff we haven't seen such as a pool or tennis courts?
60 acres is 242,811 sq meters — isn’t that a lot??

For your standard house, obviously it is a lot, but the majority of this property is the working land comprised of several fields attached to it. All those shots she posts in woodland and misty winters are in fields and on land belonging to the property. (ETA that what I mean is that this is not just a home, it sounds like it’s also part working farm if the fields are leased to a local farmer, so it’s not like this is 60acres of private gardens)

Agree with Lola123 above that the price, whilst a lot, isn’t overly unusual. If you search for properties in this price bracket on things like right move and zoopla then you can see it’s not uncommon in Oxfordshire/Cotswolds areas, although obviously there aren’t loads around compared to cheaper properties! Plus once you add in separate buildings and the fact that the main property may be listed you can see how it starts to add up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
60 acres is 242,811 sq meters — isn’t that a lot??
I dunno my dad's a farmer and I grew up on a farm in a really rural area so maybe I'm biased? But I don't think it's massive?

Just like to add that I don't mean that in a snobby way! Just in the grand scheme of things it isn't huge, huge. It's obviously big in comparison to a townhouse garden

And actually editing again to add that it's pretty bleeping massive for a second home, yeah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I dunno my dad's a farmer and I grew up on a farm in a really rural area so maybe I'm biased? But I don't think it's massive?

Just like to add that I don't mean that in a snobby way! Just in the grand scheme of things it isn't huge, huge. It's obviously big in comparison to a townhouse garden

And actually editing again to add that it's pretty bleeping massive for a second home, yeah
I’m from NYC, so for me 60 acres is like a gazillion miles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Me too, like deep dives so bad I definitely had to log off for a while. My only guess is the person on GG was mistaken and it's probably been in her family for a long time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.