Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He cheated on her?
Allegedly, there is posts on the fyp and also about him being a lovebomber in his previous relationship, but hey I guess she moved half way across the world for him in the blink of an eye

I think the poster watched her top pinned video and thought it was recent
Nope! there is alleged posts from several days ago from two separate girls on the fyp - no one will confuse the fact she is anything but with him in Canada, it’s all she talks/ posts about

Last edited:
Allegedly, there is posts on the fyp and also about him being a lovebomber in his previous relationship, but hey I guess she moved half way across the world for him in the blink of an eye

Nope! there is alleged posts from several days ago from two separate girls on the fyp - no one will confuse the fact she is anything but with him in Canada, it’s all she talks/ posts about
No bleeping way, share the tik toks on here if you see them I need to see this

Reactions: 5
The app won’t let me screen shot I keep getting a security block (must be the managers?) but there is a third woman on the app allegedly saying again he is a known manipulator, from tantshawe or franshawe collage where he went? In Toronto? So that’s three women in total, oh girrlllll

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The app won’t let me screen shot I keep getting a security block (must be the managers?) but there is a third woman on the app allegedly saying again he is a known manipulator, from tantshawe or franshawe collage where he went? In Toronto? So that’s three women in total, oh girrlllll
Have you got her tik tok username so I can look it up? This is mad

Reactions: 1
My mate just sent me that cos the other one came up on hers, scrolling gives me nothing! If I find I will post!
I need receipts! 🤣 try find out her username or give us a way of finding it without outing them as someone’s tattle doesn’t let you do that

I just had one of her videos come up on my FYP where she was talking about a girl who was compared to her and didn’t like it, but couldn’t say exactly why. Summer said she wasn’t bothered by this, in fact she liked to look at the psychology behind it. She insisted that that is was either that Summer reminds this girl of something deep within herself that she doesn’t like or she has something that this girl wants.

And I thought, yep. I can see why this girl was offended to be compared to someone so arrogant! She was also chewing gum throughout and that bugs the tit out of me and instantly puts me off someone 🤣

Makes me die. Manifesting this great life with all her travels. You don’t work and you live rent free in his daddy’s apartment. Course you have all the time to travel and manifest your amazing life.

Reactions: 4
Makes me die. Manifesting this great life with all her travels. You don’t work and you live rent free in his daddy’s apartment. Course you have all the time to travel and manifest your amazing life.
This pisses me off so much. Influencers always talk about manifesting and summer in particular talks about “money coming back to you”. Of course it will when you live rent free!

Reactions: 4
How do we know it’s his dads apartment?

Ah! I didn’t know it was his dads apartment and it was free. She bangs on she makes a fortune off TikTok!

Someone asked her about paying the rent on it while she's travelling and she said they didn't have to worry about that as his Dad owns the apartment.
Wow, she’s literally got it made with Matt 😂 no hate tbh I’m jealous I’d love to have that kind of financial security! But it does make me look at them slightly differently because it’s easy to be all “I’m not giving into the 9-5 slavery mannn” when you don’t really have to worry about money. It makes Matt giving up his job a few months back seem less noble and more “spoilt” rich kid vybz.

Reactions: 9
Wow, she’s literally got it made with Matt 😂 no hate tbh I’m jealous I’d love to have that kind of financial security! But it does make me look at them slightly differently because it’s easy to be all “I’m not giving into the 9-5 slavery mannn” when you don’t really have to worry about money. It makes Matt giving up his job a few months back seem less noble and more “spoilt” rich kid vybz.
I don't think they will last tbh i think a lot of their relationship is for tiktok and she forced this whole viral life story persona on him, I swear he didn't even post on tiktok before they met I think it's gonna get to a point where the travelling stops and they realise they don't actually want to be together

Reactions: 7