Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really poor video. She hasn’t reflected at all on what anyone else has said or acknowledged how she was wrong, she just says ‘oh I was being a bit dramatic’ and basically if you have a negative opinion then obviously you don’t know her. The arrogance of it all. Wouldn’t expect much else from a brain dead chav like her who runs around saying ‘bunda’ all day.
You only have to go and view the comments she has liked on her apology video to see she isn’t sorry. Comments like “don’t give these people your energy” and “give her a break” have been liked. I also can’t believe she brought British culture into it. I’m sorry but you can’t be racist to a racist to a white British person as we have never been oppressed plus our food is trash.

The apology is purely damage control so she can continue to make money off tiktok.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s trying to make “dyo know what I mean” her catchphrase or something. It’s so cringe.

Reactions: 3
Shes pure ick, it's all gone to her head. Don't have time for racist micro aggressions
I honestly thought she was gonna say “I’m not racist I travelled Thailand” 🤣🤣

I can almost understand her posting that video and not realising who she was hurting but then allow yourself to be educated, don’t come for all the people in the comments then after you get 6 million views of backlash post a half arsed apology. Learn from it!!

Her bf also gives me the ick, she’s way more into him than he is her

Reactions: 6

I can almost understand her posting that video and not realising who she was hurting but then allow yourself to be educated, don’t come for all the people in the comments then after you get 6 million views of backlash post a half arsed apology. Learn from it!!

Her boyfriend is like a little man child. Something not quite right there with him.

Reactions: 2

This is what gets me. It’s the trademark apology of a very entitled influencer- ‘sorry you chose to feel offended’. I saw a very reasonable response from another account which said that Summer isn’t solely the problem but that food is a huge part of some cultures so it isn’t ‘just about food’ and she’s chosen to take none of that on board.I think she’s absolutely ignorant and a silly little girl.

Reactions: 2
also why are people constantly blowing smoke up her ass? Saying she looks like Hailey Bieber and Bella Hadid. Don’t get me wrong I think she’s a pretty girl but I really don’t see it with these comparisons it’s a reach

Reactions: 4
also why are people constantly blowing smoke up her ass? Saying she looks like Hailey Bieber and Bella Hadid. Don’t get me wrong I think she’s a pretty girl but I really don’t see it with these comparisons it’s a reach
I think she resembles a frog

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched her video on salary transparency? She was saying 32k after tax was tit.. that’s a lot better than most people. It actually made me feel like crap. I did a masters and have been working for a year and earn less than that

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get being in love but not with a cheater 👀 jesus, her whole personality and life is just... him? does she not have her own independence?