Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot find a thread about her (apologies if there is one!!)

Has anybody else been following this ludicrous love story of her getting the sack, meeting some guy off Hinge and then jetting off to Thailand 3 weeks later? Looking back at her old Tiktoks she seems all over the place, she’s in and out of jobs and there are rumours of her having “loose morals” when she lived in Dubai too 🥴

Reactions: 5
From what I can work out she’s very erratic, hopefully the “Canadian Bae” will settle her down…I’ve not seen anything of her recently though, I wonder how the travels are going…

Reactions: 1
I liked following the spontaneous 'love story' but now they're together, it isn't interesting anymore

They’re not even together right now are they he’s gone off somewhere else for a while?
I haven’t seen her on my fyp for a while tbh. I saw her a couple of weeks ago saying they were going to Bali for a bit and then I think going to England and Canada but idk if she meant separately or together

Her latest video about her “managing” TikTok “talent” is very much giving pyramid scheme/mlm vibes and I noticed she deleted any comments saying as much…

I know it's super petty but who keeps referencing another girls tiktok (assuming she saw it online) without actually giving them credit? So rude

I used to really like her but there’s only so many times you can hear ‘Canadian Bae’ I think now they’re on Matts home territory surrounded by all his friends and family she won’t get 100% of his attention and she won’t like it. Look at the video when he gave her flat keys she wasn’t expecting them did she just expect him to be there all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

They’re a bit entitled and foolish, both just quitting jobs at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 3
They’re a bit entitled and foolish, both just quitting jobs at the drop of a hat.
I think you have to make the most of life's opportunities if you can. Bet she's had a better year than I have going to work 5 days a week😂😂hope they have plans for when it all dries up though

Hey guys, I never wanted to be a hater on Summer cause I genuinely really liked her but recently she’s just been grinding my gears. She keeps subtly humble bragging in her tik toks about her perfect her life/ relationships is. Like in the recent one she said she made 10k this month just from tik tok which is nuts. Idk something about it all rubs me the wrong way and idk if I’m the only one

Another thing- someone asked her if she was planning on ever going to uni- and she gave a passive aggressive response which sort of implied it was pointless- this irritated me too

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve loved her up until recently. I’m a very untrusting person by nature anyway but a few things don’t add up. She’s had “brushes” with fake previously, appearing on a tv show etc. I did feel that it was possible this relationship was a set up with a pre planned story. Two people who just already have tons of money ready to go….. plus Matt quit his job, has what looks like a lovely apartment to pay for (plus bills), savings…. I don’t know. Maybe I’m overthinking it plus I KNOW the power of manifestation so it is possible she manifested everything. Maybe I’m looking too hard into it. Something about all of it just doesn’t sit right with me and my intuition is never really wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Was hoping id find a summer thread, i used to love her videos and admired her attitude towards leaving toxic work situations but now she’s giving me eden harvs pretentious vibes - just seen @/soogia1’s video on tiktok on her and thought it had to be mentioned here too, shes deleted the original video which says it all, i recommend everyone go watch it. (its too long to post here)
E95E25A0-03D3-446B-A283-15FFD0819BC7.png
3E12F72E-DE92-4226-9111-3224F35B4486.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Came here after Soogia's video.
Used to really like Summer but I'd completely gone off her since she moved to Canada.

I totally agree, I loved here until she turned smug and pretentious and now she irritates me- it’s like she completely changed since she now thinks shes the dogs bollocks. That video was so disrespectful and the comments were even worse she’d commment saying stuff like ‘ idc about your opinion I still think it was rank’
Was hoping id find a summer thread, i used to love her videos and admired her attitude towards leaving toxic work situations but now she’s giving me eden harvs pretentious vibes - just seen @/soogia1’s video on tiktok on her and thought it had to be mentioned here too, shes deleted the original video which says it all, i recommend everyone go watch it. (its too long to post here)View attachment 1577898View attachment 1577899

That apology is so half arsed. It’s the cliche “I’m sorry if I offended you” rather than “sorry I offended you”.

When Chinese people started commenting on the original video her replies were rude and dismissive telling people to get over it. It’s only now that someone has stitched her amassing millions of views that she has decided to address it.

Like others have said she used to be likeable but I think making money from social media has made her lose her grip on reality

Really poor video. She hasn’t reflected at all on what anyone else has said or acknowledged how she was wrong, she just says ‘oh I was being a bit dramatic’ and basically if you have a negative opinion then obviously you don’t know her. The arrogance of it all. Wouldn’t expect much else from a brain dead chav like her who runs around saying ‘bunda’ all day.