Suggestions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me know if you have any suggestions for forums or anything.

One thing that id like to do is automatically replace all the YouTube links with hooktube links just to stop them getting more views, algorithm boost and traffic. Hopefully get my lovley bf to do that in a few weeks if this takes off :)

Reactions: 1
Since there seem to be so many unbearable YouTubers out there these days, can we have a thread for YouTuber recommendations? So that people can share who they are enjoying and help others find the content or creators they are looking for.

Reactions: 2
Since there seem to be so many unbearable YouTubers out there these days, can we have a thread for YouTuber recommendations? So that people can share who they are enjoying and help others find the content or creators they are looking for.
Yep great idea, there's the "Rave About" forum https://tattle.life/forums/rave-about.6/ although maybe it should be renamed?

Think it's good to balance out the yin with the yang and to talk about creators that are doing a good job. I created a thread there on Shane but anyone can start a new thread there to recommend and chat about someone. Is that what you had in mind?

Yep great idea, there's the "Rave About" forum https://tattle.life/forums/rave-about.6/ although maybe it should be renamed?

Think it's good to balance out the yin with the yang and to talk about creators that are doing a good job. I created a thread there on Shane but anyone can start a new thread there to recommend and chat about someone. Is that what you had in mind?
I was thinking more along the lines of a thread where people could post and say, for example "I like watching family vlogs, but can't find any channels that aren't annoying anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions for good family vloggers?" Or to go on and post, for example "I've been watching so-and-so, for anyone who likes x type of content, she does a really great job." That sort of thing.

I don't know about others, but these days good creators seem to be few and far between. Often smaller channels do a better job, but they are hard to find. I thought a thread like this would be helpful for exposing good content and good creators.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes I love this idea!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] There are some small Youtubers who I absolutely love watching and it would be great to share the love! We could give a little description, such as where they're based, type of content they create, so we can easily decide if it's something we'd be interested in watching! [emoji3]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

I was thinking more along the lines of a thread where people could post and say, for example "I like watching family vlogs, but can't find any channels that aren't annoying anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions for good family vloggers?" Or to go on and post, for example "I've been watching so-and-so, for anyone who likes x type of content, she does a really great job." That sort of thing.

I don't know about others, but these days good creators seem to be few and far between. Often smaller channels do a better job, but they are hard to find. I thought a thread like this would be helpful for exposing good content and good creators.

Just a thought.
Sounds like a great idea! I could do with discovering some good smaller creators.

How about renaming the rave forum (all that's there is my Shane thread) into something like "recomendations" or "rated" or any other ideas for names you have? Then if it gets popular we can split it up into two - for well known and up and coming?

Hmmm, I'm not too sure where to put it or what to name it, to be honest! I wasn't sure if it should be one continuous thread (under "General Discussion", say), or a separate sub-forum with individulized threads based on the category of recommendation or inquiry. Not sure on the exact organization of it! I defer to those more saavy or creative than me!

Last edited:
Hmmm, I'm not too sure where to put it or what to name it, to be honest! I wasn't sure if it should be one continuous thread (under "General Discussion", say), or a separate sub-forum with individulized threads based on the category of recommendation or inquiry. Not sure on the exact organization of it! I defer to those more saavy or creative than me!
I also would like to defer the name and organisation to the better placed members!

I think a separate forum with separate threads would work best, then can be bumped with their latest videos and have an on going discussion. One thread might get a bit confusing with discussing different people. But what do I know - whateversensus is let's do it!

Not sure how the forum software works, but if you need a logo design for the top banner, let me know.

Reactions: 2
Not sure how the forum software works, but if you need a logo design for the top banner, let me know.
Thanks Jammy - probably going to leave it basic for the moment. If people are still using in a months time then the design should definitely get updated - this is just the basic skin

Just a thought.
Yes I love this idea!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] There are some small Youtubers who I absolutely love watching and it would be great to share the love! We could give a little description, such as where they're based, type of content they create, so we can easily decide if it's something we'd be interested in watching! [emoji3]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
I've had a rejig of the forums and created a new one called "Suggestions" does that work for you guys - https://tattle.life/forums/suggestions.12/ ?

If you have general forums how about an anon advice forum? I use facebook groups alot but like being unknown on forums.

If you have general forums how about an anon advice forum? I use facebook groups alot but like being unknown on forums.
Sure, why not? I'm all about trying things here and if people like it great - if not we can always adjust it :)

Can we have a polls forum? Just somewhere to create a thread to ask a question as can't add one on the ifam thread. Just an idea - Thank you!!

Can we have a polls forum? Just somewhere to create a thread to ask a question as can't add one on the ifam thread. Just an idea - Thank you!!
SOunds like a good idea, maybe for the moment just create them in general and if there is enough a new forum can be made. How does that sound?

Thanks Jammy - probably going to leave it basic for the moment. If people are still using in a months time then the design should definitely get updated - this is just the basic skin
Was bored so came up with an idea....

Attachments

Was bored so came up with an idea....
Looks great! Although cosmetic things are a bit low down the list of priorities at the moment as there's some server issues to be sorted ASAP..(n)

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks