Suggestions for Christmas market in Europe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope it’s ok to post this on General discussions. I couldn’t find a travel thread. Looking for some ideas for a 2-3 night Christmas market for late November/early December. Over the last few years, we have been to Prague, Brussels Berlin and Brugges.

Any suggestions welcome. It would me me and teen daughter, and possibly hubby if he can can the time off work.
Thanks

Reactions: 2
Dresden in Germany! I looked up the spelling I’m not gonna lie but Striezelmarkt.
I’ve had family go there and they loved it.

I would love to do a Christmas market river cruise at some point. It looks amazing.

This might help. I can’t remember if they go into much detail about the locations however 😘

Reactions: 3
Stockholm is a beautiful city, although it does have a small Christmas market there is a lot more to enjoy! Walking around Gamlastan (old town) is lovely, the city is very walkable!

Reactions: 2
Ooh, hadn’t thought of Stockholm. Food for thought..

Dresden in Germany! I looked up the spelling I’m not gonna lie but Striezelmarkt.
I’ve had family go there and they loved it.

I would love to do a Christmas market river cruise at some point. It looks amazing.

This might help. I can’t remember if they go into much detail about the locations however 😘

Have been to Dresden, but not at Christmas. Great suggestion thanks.

I'll just add Budapest into the mix, markets are the same as elsewhere but I love the hot springs in the winter.

It's magical if it snows while you're outside in a warm pool - although the dash into a sauwna or back inside can be chilly for a few seconds!

I'll just add Budapest into the mix, markets are the same as elsewhere but I love the hot springs in the winter.

It's magical if it snows while you're outside in a warm pool - although the dash into a sauwna or back inside can be chilly for a few seconds!
i second budapest, i went christmas just gone and its such a pretty city