Succession - HBO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised something: we’re probably never going to find out the election call was correct or incorrect. Newsroom lady said it could take up to 3 months to get the verified result. So unless there’s a time jump between the funeral and the final episode (which seems unlikely), we’re unlikely to see any ramifications on Roman/ATN as a result of the election shenanigans.

But there’s clearly going to be some serious tit cascading down on a lot of heads, so what and where is that coming from 🤔

Reactions: 7
What are your predictions for the final scene?

Are we going to be left hanging?

Reactions: 1
My fear is there is no real resolution. I think I'll have to get up and watch pre spoilers. I did that with LRs demise and it was all the better for not knowing but I'm terrible for reading a recap or 3 before watching if I don't get to it early

Reactions: 3
What are your predictions for the final scene?

Are we going to be left hanging?
I think so but I still can't guess at what it might be!

Matthew Macfadyen described the final episode as 'hopeful' which I thought was interesting. I wonder whether that's a comment on Tom/Shiv or just in general?

Reactions: 3
this tweet spoke to me in every level because it is me watching this show sometimes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Almost time for a new thread. May I propose ‘The ludicrously capacious Succession discussion’ as the thread title? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.