styletheclutter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please could you set up a thread for styletheclutter? She is an interiors based account, forever painting and upcycling things in her home, spending crazy amounts of money on hauls, being crafty with her hidden AFF links and breaking the lockdown rules! Thanks!

Reactions: 2
Please could you set up a thread for styletheclutter? She is an interiors based account, forever painting and upcycling things in her home, spending crazy amounts of money on hauls, being crafty with her hidden AFF links and breaking the lockdown rules! Thanks!
For me it’s her voice! It’s so cringey my ears literally scream in pain 🙉 she sounds like she’s talking to an audience of 3 year olds

Five 'kindly gifted' items shown today... wonder if she will actually use them....

Reactions: 1
Tone deaf in the extreme right now and seems like a daily thing with her now. The endless bedroom bragging and before that the bathroom. With the fear of job losses and real worries people are experiencing just to afford the basics in some cases, this endless stream of bragging about freebies is so galling. I'd have so much more admiration if she accepted the gifts and then asked you to Nominate a key worker she could pass some of them onto. She doesn't need to keep them all.

Reactions: 3
She just got back from the school run and sat down to flick through the magazine that shows off her home at Christmas. Like we are interested.... why not spend time with your kids that you haven't seen all day...

She just got back from the school run and sat down to flick through the magazine that shows off her home at Christmas. Like we are interested.... why not spend time with your kids that you haven't seen all day...
So annoying. Firstly the stories where she is in Tesco and zooms in on the magazine on the shelf to brag about it. Then a set of stories where she shows you every page of every magazine she's in. Thus saving you from buying it yourself. Too tragic. It's too much blatant bragging now and it jars. Also my husband heard her stories but didn't see her and just said "What is Julian Clary on about?" and now he's said that I can't unhear it. Sorry that is truly bitchy because she can't help it but...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So not only does she have the Christmas tree delivered and carried into the house by two men wearing masks, who then set it all up for her (weird), but she then decorates it herself. No involvement from the kids! All for the gram. Some people have forgotten what Christmas is about...