styledbyshishi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe this is so dead. It’s all coming out now about Shiahi and her slum lord husband. Comments are off and she’s only posting insta stories

I only just found out about this today. ☕ I heard the family home was sold due to debts owed. What does she live on now? How does she afford everything she buys?

I only just found out about this today. ☕ I heard the family home was sold due to debts owed. What does she live on now? How does she afford everything she buys?
I don’t know but she’s spending like there is no tomorrow. People said she was back living with her parents. I’m assuming her husband would have hid a lot of his money, she seems to be ploughing through it but I do think a lot of it is smoke and mirrors. Yes she buying a lot but that’s all she shows

Is her husband out? She posted a man’s wrist and watch in a close setting which is very unlike her. She also added her married name to her profile, pretty sure that was not there before for obvious reasons.

Reactions: 1