Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember after she passed away there were a lot of posts and perhaps a video (don't quote me on the latter) in the Facebook group about her. Her reactions were all very extreme and, funnily enough, not really about Caroline but more about herself.

That whole issue is strange to me though and extremely unhealthy. She's using the death of a woman, a women she did not know, to push this be kind tit. It's twisted.
You've put what I think about the whole Caroline Flack thing much more eloquently than I could. It's grief hijacking for attention for herself. It's quite frankly bleeping bizarre and she needs help.

Re: the stylist thing. I haven't a problem with people paying stylists. I have huge boobs/bum and if I don't cinch myself in at the waist I look 9 months pregnant. I know this myself though. However some people can't see what parts of themselves they should emphasise etc. Or maybe need some support to leave their comfort zone.

What I couldn't stand about SBS was that you couldn't query their analysis or wear something that went against what they told you to. duck that. I'm a 'spring' but I have loads of black clothes and I'm not going to stop wearing them. It's good to have an idea of what might flatter you but to have such strict rules is a weird dictatorship. Not to mention some women threw away any clothes that went against SBS' advice! What.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed Emily has added #Ad at the beginning of her latest post 👏🏼
And Susie has deleted a post where Mhairi visited 👀
Someone on MN wrote that Mhairi lives in a local lockdown area, but was travelling to Watford

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah mhairi lives in the same area as my we have been in local lockdown for about 2 weeks now. Though to be fair to her no travel restrictions were put in place we just werent allowed in anyones house. Still wouldnt be travelling tho.

Reactions: 2
Yeah mhairi lives in the same area as my we have been in local lockdown for about 2 weeks now. Though to be fair to her no travel restrictions were put in place we just werent allowed in anyones house. Still wouldnt be travelling tho.
Mhairi another covidiot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure she did a style and shopping trip for a male once.
Ahhh now i get the OM & SBS connection.. both work with MSH
OM used SBS ages ago before her first lot of press I think. It was long before MSH and her fake it till you make it crap

Reactions: 1
Who is OM?
Organised Mum.
I like Gemma. She seems genuine so I hope her relationship with SBS doesn’t have a negative impact on her.

SBS still have disabled commenting on Instagram.
If they truly believe the way they have behaved is acceptable, then why are they so afraid of comments?

Reactions: 8
Well....I'm in a few groups on FB and someone who also has a very very heavily moderated group for their paint has sent a solicitors letter to one of the admins for a splinter group on FB threatening to sue them if they dont remove comments...it seems this other company also have no proper customer service or feedback channels and like to make out everything is perfect.....anyway someone has commented about the Susie drama and how similar it is 🤣🤣 so if that's someone on here....Hi! 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well....I'm in a few groups on FB and someone who also has a very very heavily moderated group for their paint has sent a solicitors letter to one of the admins for a splinter group on FB threatening to sue them if they dont remove comments...it seems this other company also have no proper customer service or feedback channels and like to make out everything is perfect.....anyway someone has commented about the Susie drama and how similar it is 🤣🤣 so if that's someone on here....Hi! 🙋‍♀️
A heavily moderated group for paint? Bloody hell!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it the paint that all the Instagramers use to paint everything in sight especially front doors?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm baffled that she thinks the best way to pick up her business is to rebrand.

Seems a huge waste of time and money if you're not even going to look after your customers

Yes!! I was just reading that and wondered if h they have the same PR...🤔🤔🤔

It is making me increasingly annoyed thinking that she seems to have got away with how shes treated her customers, throwing away 14k followers and threatening legal action, yet at the same time deleting all mention of any of it and rebranding. Don't know why I'm so invested!

It’s worth having a read of trustpilot for said paint company! I mentioned this company a few days ago and said it puts me off buying from them again. If they are sending out legal letters then that’s it, I’m done. And I will tell my local supplier why. This paint company run the risk of damaging other businesses too, not just their own. Maybe this topic needs its own thread.

I wonder how many more of these online/social media based companies behave this way. It probably takes a while for people to notice heavy moderation and poor customer service but once momentum gets going (like with SBS) I wonder how well these businesses survive.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm baffled that she thinks the best way to pick up her business is to rebrand.

Seems a huge waste of time and money if you're not even going to look after your customers
Distancing herself from all the previous shite.....wonder if a name change will occur 🤔 although I cant see her ego letting her name be dropped......

Reactions: 3
Did sbs change the colour on their logo the other day? It says they changed the pictures, I'm sure the pink bit was purple before 😆 "rebranding".

Also did i see upthread that OM also uses MHS? WTF?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.