Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think Susie is a crap stylist and not as experienced as she makes out but part of me thinks people are taking things a bit far in terms of what they were expecting from a cheap styling session from a woman who wears a boy George hat and acting all wounded when it wasn’t great . She’s been an arse sending out legal letters but why are people harassing her and emailing her questions now? , if you don’t want the styling service don’t buy it . Im getting embarrassed for people now .
People had been promised a bespoke analysis so perhaps Susie raised their expectations too much. She even told people not to share their analyses as they were so bespoke and the advice given to one person might not suit another. I don’t agree with people harassing her or asking questions but I can understand why they aren’t happy.

Reactions: 10
Whilst I agree with you, sending a business an email to ask how they are going to correct wrongdoings going forwards, isn't an attack. Nor is it comparable to making legal threats against people who have done nothing to warrant it. There are women over there who genuinely believe they will be served an injunction, imagine how frightened you'd have to be to believe that. It will provoke some people who don't like the injustice.
It could be how the MNer wrote her post that it read goady - or how I’ve read it. I don’t think even if it was gift wrapped with a sparkly box in Autumn complimentary colours SBS would still have reacted badly.

Honestly I think Susie is a crap stylist and not as experienced as she makes out but part of me thinks people are taking things a bit far in terms of what they were expecting from a cheap styling session from a woman who wears a boy George hat and acting all wounded when it wasn’t great . She’s been an arse sending out legal letters but why are people harassing her and emailing her questions now? , if you don’t want the styling service don’t buy it . Im getting embarrassed for people now .
the analysis has been promoted as ‘bespoke and unique to the individual’. If you’re buy a Louis Vuitton handbag but get a cheap Chinese copy, you would be unhappy.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I don’t agree with the “what do you expect for the price” line of thought. I expected a bespoke analysis. I thought it would be so wonderful and life changing that I would be moved to tears 😐 what a mug I was 😂

Reactions: 11
It could be how the MNer wrote her post that it read goady - or how I’ve read it. I don’t think even if it was gift wrapped with a sparkly box in Autumn complimentary colours SBS would still have reacted badly.

the analysis has been promoted as ‘bespoke and unique to the individual’. If you’re buy a Louis Vuitton handbag but get a cheap Chinese copy, you would be unhappy.
I said earlier on that I thought the poster was being disingenuous. I agree with you.

Reactions: 3
The MN email confuses me. Was it sent genuinely? Was it sent to prove us lot wrong? (so a "well she replied to me nicely" kind of thing), was it done to goad her?

I've so many questions about it because, recommend by a friend or not, if I were said emailer and I'd seen these threads and how Susie has been responding to people, I wouldn't be considering her services in a million years.

So while I agree that sending a buisness that has had a sticky past some questions to see if they've changed, isn't an attack, I feel the fact this stuff has been asked when it's crystal clear that SBS hasn't implemented any changes, is a bit goady.

I’ve tried to catch up, I’ve still got 3 pages to go and spent the last 4 hours reading! Whoa!! She’s back with a bang isn’t she! Really not surprised at the legal letters. She really is a narcissist and she even admits it, probably in a joking I’m not really type of way but clearly hits the nail on the head. She really is awful

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed Emily has added #Ad at the beginning of her latest post 👏🏼
And Susie has deleted a post where Mhairi visited 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Susie's latest story states 'we don't style men but I gave (some fella) some advice and now he feels great' (or words to that effect. Er...if she doesn't style men, why does she have a review on TP from her MALE hairdresser?

Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed Emily has added #Ad at the beginning of her latest post 👏🏼
And Susie has deleted a post where Mhairi visited 👀
I guess it’s because it doesn’t fit with her grid. It’s more business focused now. I guess one of her many advisors told her to take it down.

Reactions: 5
Susie's latest story states 'we don't style men but I gave (some fella) some advice and now he feels great' (or words to that effect. Er...if she doesn't style men, why does she have a review on TP from her MALE hairdresser?
Funny how she has never mentioned this before!:unsure:
She knows he left a review so imho she is just arse covering now... :rolleyes:
Does she think we are that stupid?
Must be wonderful to be perfect!

Last edited:
Funny how she has never mentioned this before!:unsure:
She knows he left a review so imho she is just arse covering now... :rolleyes:
Does she think we are that stupid?
Must be wonderful to be perfect!
Maybe one of them should show their receipts like she is demanding her 1 and 2 star reviewers to do so on TP .

Last edited:
I think I know who fairy kitty is, and if I'm right, this is not her first experience of unpleasant dealings with SBS. Really hope you are ok fairy kitty 🌸

There are two male reviews on trust pilot now!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve watched the threads ect and thought I better comment now. I left a TP review under my partners email so she wouldn’t find me. I then emailed back on the email address provided for ‘feedback and support’ and received....nothing. That was two weeks ago. Makes me think she only wants people to email in so she can link email addresses and info to TP reviews and as she couldn’t link mine, I don’t get anything, not even a threatening letter?!

If the only way a business can obtain a 5* rating is by threatening those who leave a less than glowing review, then quite frankly the rating is worthless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I‘m certain I know who Fairy Kitty is from Facebook groups we share, and from my interactions with Fairy Kitty, she’s a sweetheart. I agree with Chasing Rainbows - it’s not her first rodeo with SBS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.