Style Me Sunday - Natalie Lee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I thought she was great but now I think she is so up herself. It's very easy to be body positive when you have a good body. She has even slimmed down since she start posting about body positivity. I'm all for living yourself but she loves herself so much I find it off putting.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 11
Absolutely agree! I used to love her but it’s all rather contrived and her posing just feels so ‘I love myself’ which is great for her. It’s the facial expressions that really put me off. She feels unrelatable now - much like most of the now huge, instamums/influencers.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the perving on your own body. Yes, I am all for appreciated what your body can do and everyone loves a good wank, but please.......!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's unbearably smug. The dancing, get over yourself! She makes my toes curl.

Completely found my tribe on here! Stylemesunday is the biggest dick on Instagram. She really does think so much of herself, her non-apologetic need for 'boundaries' just make her come across as a complete hole. She's not empowered/empowering she's just a massively entitled SJW who jumps on every bandwagon going. No respect for her whatsoever. I used to think she cared about other women but I really don't think she gives a tit. And she's proud of that. Urghhh.

Reactions: 14
Completely found my tribe on here! Stylemesunday is the biggest dick on Instagram. She really does think so much of herself, her non-apologetic need for 'boundaries' just make her come across as a complete hole. She's not empowered/empowering she's just a massively entitled SJW who jumps on every bandwagon going. No respect for her whatsoever. I used to think she cared about other women but I really don't think she gives a tit. And she's proud of that. Urghhh.
What’s an SJW?

Reactions: 2
I'm so glad I found this thread. I can't bear her. But I liked her when I started following her, I don't know when the change happened but i hate follow her now. She's become unbearable.

And everything is an ad now. Every. Thing.

I used to enjoy the Friday finger thing when it was about sticking up a middle finger to beauty standards. But that was back when she was the same size as me and I liked seeing her rejoicing in her body and her outfits (and before everything had to be declared an ad so i didn't know how #gifted it all was). Now I feel like she's run out if things to say and its just an excuse for a posed photo.

Reactions: 3
This one today wins the award for the most inappropriate hashtag of 2020. Her ALDI campaign has been advertised in the most offensive fashion.

Reactions: 18